Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I nearly choked on my cornflakes this morning watching the Big O‘s embarrassing debut of her so called “professional modelling“ last night - for the 1st time ever I actually felt a tiny and I mean tiny bit sorry for the Pratt having to watch that shitshow then having to admit to everyone that this was his girlfriend doing what she does best by being pissed and embarrassing herself whilst out with her odd looking friends

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Notice how Mr Nu-Metal never put up a video of her “magical catwalk debut”

Perhaps even he knew it was embarrassing.

I’ll admit - I keep watching her. It’s so cringe that I can’t look away!
Same. Like a car crash. Couldn’t not watch.
Was waiting for the ‘so proud’ comment and video from Sean but have yet to see it. Because he’s so very embarrassed 🙈

Reactions: 9
Was that her just walking out blowing kisses and embarrassing herself in the cheap tat she gets sent …. I’m so confused about that entire thing last night 🤣

She’s obviously proud of it though, I mean the amount of times she’s bloody reposted herself 🤣. I might ask her and Sean if they can do a modelling master class as they’ve both got the best moves in the business 🤪.
Not before we the poached egg tutorial !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
he probably hasn’t posted anything yet as he is still trying to think of something decent to say about her fabulous modelling debut last night 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She must ‘body tune’ her bod to duck as that’s a definitely a different body to the one she uploads in her bikini pics. I also can’t stop watching the videos. Absolutely horrendous, but so good at the same time. Sean Maloney is a funny one isn’t he. Looks like a walking talking wax work.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Out with her friends or supposedly doing a cat walk tonight. Is this wee sean in the back all alone. How sad and pathetic
Christ he’s like a dad taking his teenager to make sure she keeps out of trouble. Who has the bleeping energy!

Reactions: 10
So watching her videos back this morning briefly in 2 clips it mentions Macmillan Cancer support and there are charity tubs in the background so I think this must have been her taking part in some charity show or something not that she really mentions that part 🤦🏻‍♀️. Also did her tit pop out how was she not mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Catwalk?! Where? lol

All I saw was Big O strutting through a bar like she was leaving Wetherspoons toilets after doing a fat line.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They were offering people £10 vouchers to attend the charity event….wasn’t too popular then 🤣🤣
6A6BB3E4-FDF5-4BD7-A218-2402FC175952.jpeg

• Haha
Big O is just the gift that keeps on giving - one trot across a bar floor and she is a professional modellllll - so now we can expect her bio to say that she is a professional photographer/mua/chef and drinker 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What’s with the awful ‘dancing’ she’s literally got the worst 2 fat flipper left feet. I’m embarrassed for her and her square arse!
What was she thinking?

Sean’s sitting at the end of the table necking a beer, thinking to himself ‘is this really my life’? He’s like a dad ferrying his daughter to her tit shows pretending to be proud 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the catwalk show was basically just her slut dropping through a bar 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t help but think she’s trying to throw out some Victoria secret show vibes with the hand gestures and dumb facial expressions! How cringe though! I thought she was mucking about in a bar and then realised “OH! This is the fashion show”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly have second hand embarrassment !! I feel like there’s definitely trouble in paradise again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread title suggestion
Big o is a pissed up model at least Sean still gets paid to gobble

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean I wasn’t expecting a Dior catwalk show but that has just blown my mind. I’m speechless. Wasn’t that just the drunk walk back from the toilets acting like a knob in front of your mates?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I scanned through her stories this morning and I actually thought the "catwalk" footage was in a bar after an event, as in she had done a proper catwalk somewhere and then was just messing around in a different place after. When I realised that was the actual event.. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It wasn’t even a catwalk? I think this is why we’re all in shock… it was a bloody walkway through a club? I’ve done more convincing catwalks in a club when I’ve seen a Momoa lookalike
She’s too much of a try hard. And I’m so here for the free trash tv 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.