Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another point, who in the hell was she modelling for? 😂😂😩 don’t think VS will be calling anytime soon, she’s so heavy footed. And that’s not including the cringe walking, bad posing and trashy poses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next stop the 🗑

Another point, who in the hell was she modelling for? 😂😂😩 don’t think VS will be calling anytime soon, she’s so heavy footed. And that’s not including the cringe walking, bad posing and trashy poses
I think her and that Sean maloney just put on a McMillan fund raising event and tried to pass it off as some kind of professional event. Bit like if I set up a cake and coffee morning at a church hall

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Next stop the 🗑

I think her and that Sean maloney just put on a McMillan fund raising event and tried to pass it off as some kind of professional event. Bit like if I set up a cake and coffee morning at a church hall
A cake and coffee stall sounds far more exciting and entertaining than that charade of a tat fashion show

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been perplexed by this fashion show all day 🥴 all I have concluded is WTAF?!

Definitely trouble in paradise for the puddings….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you watch that rhians story's the other girls in ✨show✨ are dressed far more normally just the big O being extra

Reactions: 7
Ooooh Seany Boy uploading the thirst trap photo having a weekend by himself in Sunny Nunny, whilst big O is ordering dominos in Bolton. The ‘we will heal’ she’s added to the photo has done me in. There’s no healing from that shitshow last night hun. Patiently awaiting the unfollow and blocking of them both.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Embarrassed for her. Big O? Big No. 😂
How it’s supposed to look..
I love Katherine, she’s literally stunning. Both looks and personality, I wonder home many times a day Sean regrets everything he did to push her away 🙃 especially now he’s got an alcoholic foghorn who is extremely embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sure they’re together because they know not many others would tolerate them.
Sean is over 30, not many women would tolerate his posing and awful behaviours. Surely they must think, well we’re the best each other can do here, so let’s make a go of it? In all seriousness, what kind of normal bloke is gonna go for that hyena?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just tragic! No wonder he never re-posted her modeling efforts 😂 absolute cringe

Reactions: 8
What a state his rooms are for someone with OCD.
He is full of tit ocd , his last place was like that , and let’s not forget the bedside which had sweets and crap all at the back of it . Don’t know why these so called “ influencers “ think they have ocd . And the gym clothes have 100% been worn and just left all over the place scruffy prick

Reactions: 14
They spend all day cooking crap looking meals why don’t one of the lazy bastards put a wash on instead - bet that spare room bleeping stinks with his sweaty gym clothes just thrown on the floor - doesn’t say much for the pair of their personal hygiene either 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.