Sean Pratt #12 Love's young dream, Olivia doesn't mind that guys pay to see him cream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have unfollowed each other once again

And Olivia is going to be in miss swimsuit 2022 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Seany boy. It’s time to grow up pal. Come on.

Surely even he can see this isn’t right or healthy?

Reactions: 10
I used to do wedding dress modelling/cat walks… never in a million years would me or my fellow ladies act like that on a walk… it would have been completely unacceptable. That wasn’t a cat walk she done, that was a dance in a pub with her pals…. Sit back down Olivia… infact just get in the bin 🙄🥴

Reactions: 17
They have unfollowed each other once again

And Olivia is going to be in miss swimsuit 2022 😭
My god 🤦🏻‍♀️ They just need to call it a day on this toxic on/off relationship, how exhausting must it be to do this every so often. Keep up the act of a “goals” relationship then do the whole block and delete for a few days, then back on. Maybe her catwalk the other night cringed him into breaking up with her, but then again not like Sean is one to judge anyone on cringey acts 🥴

Reactions: 9
Oops forgot to add the messy room picture that he bragging about on insta - absolutely disgusting
That’s how you’d expect student digs to look not a grown adult in his 30s!

My god 🤦🏻‍♀️ They just need to call it a day on this toxic on/off relationship, how exhausting must it be to do this every so often. Keep up the act of a “goals” relationship then do the whole block and delete for a few days, then back on. Maybe her catwalk the other night cringed him into breaking up with her, but then again not like Sean is one to judge anyone on cringey acts 🥴
I honestly don’t know how he has the energy to deal with all this childish bullshit!

Reactions: 5
Back following each other and he's putting makeup on her arse in her stories.

Round and round we go!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they’re doing this to get a rise out of this forum and their “haters” …. It’s still sad. And odd.

So how do they win here? Either they do immaturely argue and unfollow each other OR they do it to try annoy this page, either way - it’s the most immature thing I’ve ever seen for a relationship. Odd and messed up either way.

Not for me though, I find it hilarious 😂

• Haha
Only a matter of time until big O decides she out grown Sean and try to bag herself someone with more money and followers

Reactions: 14
Lol at Big O’s “shoot” with a random woman walking around in the background

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.