Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is morphing into Prue Leith, which, well Prue is amazing and lovely and she is 84. Not sure if that’s the look Helen was going for.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I stopped following Helen a while ago because her content was becoming insufferable, so it really annoys me when she does a “dorky running” post on the Scummy Mummies account. I don’t want to see another lollipop head selfie, bore off to your own channel for that and keep the scummy mummies account for comedy stuff!

Reactions: 4
I’m always amazed that people part with their hard earned cash to see their comedic guff but they seem very popular!

Reactions: 2
It might explain why she's been back and forth to Oz so frequently in the last couple of years.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think she looks ten years older. If not more. None of my friends look like that and we’re the same age. Is everyone sure she’s telling the truth?
---
She also reminds me of this person

---
Also, I Really Really hope she’s not getting her frequent hair cuts and dyes from The Rise free. It’s a local salon and she can afford to and should bloody pay for it.

Last edited:
I honestly think she looks ten years older. If not more. None of my friends look like that and we’re the same age. Is everyone sure she’s telling the truth?
---

---
Also, I Really Really hope she’s not getting her frequent hair cuts and dyes from The Rise free. It’s a local salon and she can afford to and should bloody pay for it.
Belbin is a moron, she’s a budget Scummy Mummy but yes facially they are similar in looks and grossness. Both equally unfunny given that they are comediennes.

Re: the hair, if an influencer tags a place constantly then it’s because they are not paying for the service. If they pay for it then they rarely tag it as they only tag when it is of benefit to them. Although her hair always looks terrible so I’m not sure why they’d do her repeated free cuts and colour?

I’m not a fan of Helen, but KDIL/Belbin is completely foul with not a single redeeming feature in her whole online presence. I imagine she sees herself in the same group as the scummy mummies, but I can literally smell her from her videos.

I’m not a fan of Helen, but KDIL/Belbin is completely foul with not a single redeeming feature in her whole online presence. I imagine she sees herself in the same group as the scummy mummies, but I can literally smell her from her videos.
Yeah she’s minging and has totally ripped off their stage show, even down to the same costumes.

---

---
Cor she popped up on Insta stories this morning and I was shocked at how she looks. I remember her declaring a couple of years ago how people said she looks 25. Rapid weight loss has really done a number on her!

When she shows pics of her siblings they all have the same crinkly look so I guess it's mainly genetics. The lifestyle doesn't help of course.

When she shows pics of her siblings they all have the same crinkly look so I guess it's mainly genetics. The lifestyle doesn't help of course.
Isn’t she sober now or did she get bored of that?

Her older sister actually looks way more youthful than her and I think there’s quite a few years between them.

Definitely not helped by fags and booze - ok she's given them up but the years of damage will have had an effect
---
Isn’t she sober now or did she get bored of that?

Her older sister actually looks way more youthful than her and I think there’s quite a few years between them.

11 years!

Hahahahahaha does her new ‘lovely man’ have the same bloody glasses as her. That’s hilarious, they must look so ridiculous.

Also - the state of her bedroom before she left for US. It’s like a student room.

So Helen hasn’t drink alcohol all year because she’s training for a marathon but she then decides to have a glass of wine the night before she’s running the marathon? That makes no sense to me, surely drinking for the first time in months will make you feel like tit?!

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahaha does her new ‘lovely man’ have the same bloody glasses as her. That’s hilarious, they must look so ridiculous.

Also - the state of her bedroom before she left for US. It’s like a student room.
She can try and fluff herself up with all the gifted clothing, free haircuts and pom-pom earrings but she'll always be a slob!

I also seriously doubt she's been sober since the start of the year! How long has she been away, feels like ages for a single mum who has no help at all and is the most downtrodden divorcee of them all.

Reactions: 6