Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised she actually spent money on something she’s so used to stuff being #gifted. Practically her whole marathon outfit is a #gift from somewhere or the other.

Reactions: 1
Doesn't look like she's going to get her sub 4 this time either. Her estimated finish time is over 4h30 now and pace dropped off. Wonder if her knee has gone or something. Always a bit tit if a race doesn't work out.

Doesn't look like she's going to get her sub 4 this time either. Her estimated finish time is over 4h30 now and pace dropped off. Wonder if her knee has gone or something. Always a bit tit if a race doesn't work out.
Is she running in the cowboy boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t just enjoy anything without filming it. Her finally crossing the line, not in the moment but filming - just live your life. Those who are happy do. Those who aren’t film

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see the new bloke. Bet it's totally underwhelming but you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how Helen qualified for the Boston marathon? None of her previous marathon times would get her anywhere close to officially qualifying for Boston.

Does anyone know how Helen qualified for the Boston marathon? None of her previous marathon times would get her anywhere close to officially qualifying for Boston.
Called in a favour from her running coach? Played the single mum card? Showed them her on the front of a running magazine?

Called in a favour from her running coach? Played the single mum card? Showed them her on the front of a running magazine?

Probably bribed them with some of her poor single mum's wage 😂
Insta twats always get things to work in their favour 🙄

True - can't publicity as they don't need it and she's small fry really. Can't be due to her huge sponsorship. Strange.

I'm not taking away her achievement and all that but I find this kind of thing a bit odd - bit like bragging for two days about getting a new job. You did it for you so pipe down.

Reactions: 4
Probably bribed them with some of her poor single mum's wage 😂
Insta twats always get things to work in their favour 🙄
She surely can’t even do much parenting these days so the whole single mother schtick is ludicrous. The post she made about how difficult it is to juggle marathon training, work and motherhood. Ummm she’s always off running, gym or getting her hair and nails done.

Something really annoying about her and the fella next to her recording themselves as they reach 10 miles. What the point in all the training and literally flying there to run it on your phone?

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the replies tattlers! I'm so baffled by it. Boston is a big deal in the marathon world, so I assumed she'd worked really hard and qualified for it, but her times are WAY off. Sneaky mare hasn't said how she got a place...it's so shady.

Do you think she bought a place? I’ve volunteered at the bag drop at London Marathon and you get groups of people that have come on some sort of package holiday type deal rather than through a ballot. I didn’t realise you had to qualify for Boston.

Do you think she bought a place? I’ve volunteered at the bag drop at London Marathon and you get groups of people that have come on some sort of package holiday type deal rather than through a ballot. I didn’t realise you had to qualify for Boston.
She seems pretty loaded as she’s abroad every month so I’d say it’s likely she bought a place if it’s possible to do so. I know nothing of running so didn’t realise Boston carries minimum qualifying times. To me she seems a super speedy runner!

Oh that's so interesting about London!
Yes, you have to run another marathon in a certain time (depending on your age) to 'qualify' for Boston, but then if there are too many people who apply with the correct time, they make the cut off time even faster. I think she's 45, so the qualifying time for her age group this year was 3 hours 50 minutes. I saw a post from her yesterday that listed all her previous marathon times, but now I can't find it (has she deleted it?) She also posted in February to say she's aiming for her first sub-4 hour marathon in Boston, so she's obviously not got the 3 hours 50 needed for the proper qualification route.

IMG_9215.jpeg

Oh that's so interesting about London!
Yes, you have to run another marathon in a certain time (depending on your age) to 'qualify' for Boston, but then if there are too many people who apply with the correct time, they make the cut off time even faster. I think she's 45, so the qualifying time for her age group this year was 3 hours 50 minutes. I saw a post from her yesterday that listed all her previous marathon times, but now I can't find it (has she deleted it?) She also posted in February to say she's aiming for her first sub-4 hour marathon in Boston, so she's obviously not got the 3 hours 50 needed for the proper qualification route.

View attachment 2879799
Imagine being a genuine single mother and having the time to devote to that as well as work and single-handedly raising children?!

Fancy gifted watch!