Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she came on the scene after the break up, and I think she looks like a nice person, even if her devotion to fermentation isn’t my thing, and if people of any shape and size want to dress up in latex and do adult things in their own time, they should crack on.

Reactions: 4
I think she came on the scene after the break up, and I think she looks like a nice person, even if her devotion to fermentation isn’t my thing, and if people of any shape and size want to dress up in latex and do adult things in their own time, they should crack on.
Fair enough. They can do whatever they want in private but I really don’t need to know about it. Especially not if them knowing that I know is giving them fanny flutters. I don’t want to be co-opted into their kinky thrill. Why else would you need to put it all on insta unless you got a kick out of the exhibitionism? duck that.

Reactions: 4
She seems a nice woman to me. I don’t think she puts anything inappropriate on Insta does she?

Nothing explicit that I can see. Just photos of her and her mates at gatherings. People could just not look at the account I guess?

Reactions: 1
I was listening to the recent podcast about the trip to Antarctica and they said Helen was meant to go and not Jim . But Helen decided not to go because of mum guilt. I burst out laughing. She’s always away!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her ex has got engaged! His announcement described it as ‘a love story’ and referenced starting anew.

Expect Helen ‘the dork’ to be SUPER HAPPY on Insta for a while.
Surely she's gotta reveal the new fella now??

Surely she's gotta reveal the new fella now??
I'd be surprised, tbh. I get the sense that he doesn't want to be part of her 'professional' social media presence and so far, she's been respectful of that. Maybe I'm projecting. If I was single again and was dating someone with a big social media presence, I'd insist on no photos, videos and not being used for content.

Reactions: 3
The 12 and 15 year old "babies" who most probably bugger off and do their own thing. How very taxing for Helen 😂
She will have offloaded them to family for the duration of the holiday so she can spend her precious single mother time doing amazing things with amazing women and being sooo happy!

Has the new guy come with her to Australia??

She will have offloaded them to family for the duration of the holiday so she can spend her precious single mother time doing amazing things with amazing women and being sooo happy!

Has the new guy come with her to Australia??

And running on the glorious beach! *Smacks lips*

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And running on the glorious beach! *Smacks lips*
I can only listen to her stories with the sound off because it’s all “hello scummy mummies. Running Dork um gifted running bra um single mum, so hard. Um training for marathon dork. Um I have a new man!”

Reactions: 2