Knee Deep In Life #8 Skanky Belbin what a pig, begging idiots to go to her gig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't get the odd sock thing. she seems to think it makes her seem quirky and WILD, presumably trying to give the impression that her ADHD means she can't focus enough to find a pair of matching socks, but it's all just because she is desperate for attention. I've worn odd socks every day since i was in my teens, but i just get on with it. i don't roll up my trousers and sit on public transport purposefully trying to draw attention to thr fact my socks don't match because....nobody cares. 🙄

and also, it's bizarre enough that Daz approached her to film an ad when all her content is based on her being filthy, living in a grimy house, not washing regularly and hardly ever washing the kids' clothes because she's lazy (although obvs ADHD is used an excuse), but to share an ad for washing powder, and then only an hour later share a story explaining that you don't bother washing your clothes until they have been worn for so long that they "smell of minge". make it make sense! it's like when she advertises razors, yet makes a point of highlighting that she doesn't shave?! 🤣

View attachment 2855939
She is a rat faced cnut. End of. Get your HPD diagnosed you terrible narcissist! Then do us and your family all a favour and duck off.
---
She is ugly in and out. Nasty cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This came up in my feed, although I keep deleting her from history on fb. This post is from almost a year ago. She is such a hypocrite, she still pulls ugly faces and is still trying to "find herself" with the stupid colouring in tattoos and crappy dyed hair. Plus she spent a lot of time dressed as a big pink minge, well after the date on this post. She really is thick. I think she is properly mentally ill, with depression and HPD. She can't live her life without seeking attention and validation, that is definitely someone who is not happy with themselves. Yes there's actors and comedians etc who post on SM, but many of them were around before SM and see SM as a chore. Whereas she constantly churns out crap, and not only is it panic posted crap it's the same old boring crap.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
This came up in my feed, although I keep deleting her from history on fb. This post is from almost a year ago. She is such a hypocrite, she still pulls ugly faces and is still trying to "find herself" with the stupid colouring in tattoos and crappy dyed hair. Plus she spent a lot of time dressed as a big pink minge, well after the date on this post. She really is thick. I think she is properly mentally ill, with depression and HPD. She can't live her life without seeking attention and validation, that is definitely someone who is not happy with themselves. Yes there's actors and comedians etc who post on SM, but many of them were around before SM and see SM as a chore. Whereas she constantly churns out crap, and not only is it panic posted crap it's the same old boring crap.
Whoever posted that those teeth look like a pair of bollocks really was right on the money.

• Haha
"never got the guy i liked"?! wow, way to announce to the world that your husband is a consolation prize who you married simply because you realised that they guys you actually liked were never going to like you back, so decided that making do with Steve is as a husband is better than nothing! even when she went through thta stage of claiming she was a lesbian and Steve is the only guy she would ever be with, and that she would immediately ditch him for a woman, she couldn't lure any women to fall in love with her either, and again, she was forced to accept that she was stuck in her marriage, as she couldn't convince any of the hot women she was stalking to let her use them as an excuse to to cheat on Steve and break up their marriage.

must be lovely for him to know she feels that way - and for her kids to know that she doesn't love their dad, in exactly the same way she doesn't love them - and for all their friends and classmates to have access to that information too! 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
suddenly, it all makes sense as to why looks like she's in her mid to late forties, despite it being her 40th birthday today - at the age of 21, she looked like she was in her 30s! those huge black bags under her eyes - she looks so much older than 21, so it's hardly surprising she hasn't aged well! 🤣

Screenshot_20240405_231105.jpg

so Steve organised a family day out to celebrate her birthday, yet instead of enjoying spending time with the family, all she wants to do is complain on IG. nothing like turning a story about a day trip with your kids into a crude story referencijg her "hanging ham" with graphic descriptions about her sweaty minge. she is truly gross. 🤢

and as for this, i swear it's been shared before that Steve has a bad back - it's very clear from the way she's hanging off him thta she is putting absolutely no effort into holding herself up and about instead hanging her full body weight on his back/shoulders. that could cause anyone some damage, but if the guy already has back pain, he'll be in agony. but hey, totally worth inflicting pain on your husband for the sake of content, eh Laura? and what's worse is that it isn't even funny!

Screenshot_20240405_231306.jpg

Reactions: 6
What a crappy sounding 40th…a climbing park! Thought her tour was sold out? With all her money from her sell out tour could they not stretch to something more exciting?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a crappy sounding 40th…a climbing park! Thought her tour was sold out? With all her money from her sell out tour could they not stretch to something more exciting?
You can check companies house to see how little she earns. It's laughable. I'd be surprised if she wasn't on some sort of benefits

I know she’s saying a lot of stuff for comedic effect but she never has anything good to say about her husband, kids, her life, turning 40, parenting etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if turning 40 makes her realise she hates her life and she fucks off to find herself whilst leaving Steve to single handedly raise the kids.

I know she’s saying a lot of stuff for comedic effect but she never has anything good to say about her husband, kids, her life, turning 40, parenting etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if turning 40 makes her realise she hates her life and she fucks off to find herself whilst leaving Steve to single handedly raise the kids.
Steve and the boys would be better off without her ...and I thought the same about his poorly back shen I saw it on fb, having disc problems myself I was flinching for him...I can't imagine anything worse than stooping in that low position and then trying to hold her full bloody weight like that 😬

Reactions: 6
Heard this a long time ago and it fits this one so well….
‘where ignorance prevails, profanity invariably asserts itself’.

You can check companies house to see how little she earns. It's laughable. I'd be surprised if she wasn't on some sort of benefits
Is this all😮…she been paid for ads and they alone can bring in thousands; and what about the money she makes from monetising her social media? Who is her accountant?🤣
IMG_6917.jpeg

• Haha
Sold out tours really? Surely she would have earned more than that

• Haha
What those accounts say is that she took £5198 out of the business. However she owed a creditor £4812. Probably corporation tax. So at the end of the year her limited company carried over £526. However it wouldn’t have stopped her putting a lot of what she earns through her personal bank accounts.

What those accounts say is that she took £5198 out of the business. However she owed a creditor £4812. Probably corporation tax. So at the end of the year her limited company carried over £526. However it wouldn’t have stopped her putting a lot of what she earns through her personal bank accounts.
Looking at the hovel they live in and how they dress, I'd say she earns sweet FA

Ah ok thank you for explaining!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.