Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m folllwing Ellie’s insta stories about her trip Antarctica. Not missing Helen at all. Ellie is great at bouncing off people and this trip has shown she absolutely carries helen
I can’t stand their double act at all, it’s so past its sell by date.

But Ellie is truly a funny person and has personality and talent. Helen doesn’t compare.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand their double act at all, it’s so past its sell by date.

But Ellie is truly a funny person and has personality and talent. Helen doesn’t compare.

Totally agree - Ellie is worth a million of Helen. Just a decent, down to earth person, Helen is *um* just *um* *smacks lips* totally such an insta twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Helen is doing her usual tripe about running etc and how cold it was. Meanwhile Ellie is swimming in the Sea in actual Antarctica, lots of interesting funny stories.
Slight contrast.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Helen is doing her usual tripe about running etc and how cold it was. Meanwhile Ellie is swimming in the Sea in actual Antarctica, lots of interesting funny stories.
Slight contrast.....
Now be fair - this morning she was talking about classical music! Gosh!
She threw in the usual lip smacks though so we knew it was her 🤣

In that latest pic Helen looks very thin and old!
It’s not the best photo, is it! Surprising as she’s given up the fags and booze. Maybe her skin will improve if she keeps up with that.

If I was an absolute cow, I’d say she looks like Doc from Back to the Future.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not the best photo, is it! Surprising as she’s given up the fags and booze. Maybe her skin will improve if she keeps up with that.

If I was an absolute cow, I’d say she looks like Doc from Back to the Future.

Literally just came on here to say this!!! Great minds - or should I say "Great Scott!" 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though, the years of smoking/booze Helen has done, I don't think giving up will magically make her look 20 as she seems to believe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it's just her genetics, her brother looked exactly the same and her Mum when she posted a pic with her.

Reactions: 1
I think it's just her genetics, her brother looked exactly the same and her Mum when she posted a pic with her.
Whilst genetics could well be a factor, smoking and drinking to excess for many years won't have helped her skin or overall health 🤷🏼

I'm quite close to unfollowing her, Ellie really needs to be putting more funny content on the Scummy page, it's become the Helen show, it's almost like she's checked out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm quite close to unfollowing her, Ellie really needs to be putting more funny content on the Scummy page, it's become the Helen show, it's almost like she's checked out 🤷‍♀️

Yes! Loved Ellie’s trip and daily updates. I was actually searching for their insta handle to watch. I have recently realised that Ellie is the naturally funny one and I only watch for her. She would do well to ditch Helen and just have her dad on tour with her🤣🤣

Yes! Loved Ellie’s trip and daily updates. I was actually searching for their insta handle to watch. I have recently realised that Ellie is the naturally funny one and I only watch for her. She would do well to ditch Helen and just have her dad on tour with her🤣🤣
Her dad is a far better comedic partner than Helen!

Reactions: 4
Her ex has got engaged! His announcement described it as ‘a love story’ and referenced starting anew.

Expect Helen ‘the dork’ to be SUPER HAPPY on Insta for a while.

Reactions: 3
Her ex has got engaged! His announcement described it as ‘a love story’ and referenced starting anew.

Expect Helen ‘the dork’ to be SUPER HAPPY on Insta for a while.
oh christ, she’s going to be bleeping tedious.