Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's boasting about smoking weed now whilst the kids are home alone (presumably) while she's gone out with her zany mates. That's quite a bold move in an attempt to seem crazy and cool!

Home alone? Or with the ex husband as they usually are for 98% of the week - but hey she's such a hard working single mum doing it all, she deserves the me time to feel like a giddy 16 year old 🥴

Reactions: 3
Home alone? Or with the ex husband as they usually are for 98% of the week - but hey she's such a hard working single mum doing it all, she deserves the me time to feel like a giddy 16 year old 🥴
Doing everything but cleaning her bleeping house.

Running away from her problems OR posting lollipop head selfies for thinspiration. Don't really see what else she does apart from that!

Running away from her problems OR posting lollipop head selfies for thinspiration. Don't really see what else she does apart from that!
Doing everything but cleaning her bleeping house.
The latest post further illustrates this point. Only just taken her (real) Christmas tree down, which has left chaos in its wake (plus a load of clutter everywhere) and she can’t be arsed to sweep up. Shoes on in Helen’s house then. Tough tit for the cats’ paws if they step on a dried pine needle too, I guess.

Reactions: 4
Too much like hard work for any company to offer that as a freebie!
She did have a freebie deep clean and one of those money for old rope tidy-upper people didn’t she, not long after she split with her husband? It soon went back to a tit tip.

Reactions: 1
She did have a freebie deep clean and one of those money for old rope tidy-upper people didn’t she, not long after she split with her husband? It soon went back to a tit tip.
I’m sure if the kids spent a significant amount of time there that they could lend a hand. Maybe they don’t spend much time there as it has been mentioned a few times before on here!

I’m sure if the kids spent a significant amount of time there that they could lend a hand. Maybe they don’t spend much time there as it has been mentioned a few times before on here!

Off out tonight for a party in a sequins mini skirt and lollipop head selfie 🙄 with the dad for the foreseeable then while Helen goes on a bender then runs it off over the weekend 😴

The picture at the tapas place looked like a man’s hand across the table from her so wonder if she’s got herself a fancy man

I'm not the tidiest person in the world but her house gives me the ick. How is there clutter on EVERY surface? And aren't half the doors missing from her kitchen cupboards? I don't understand how she can live like that - especially as with two kids at school all day and at their dad's for at least part of every weekend she's got loads of time to get the place in order. Even running and lollipop head selfies don't take up a full day!

Reactions: 7
I used to love their stories but Helen's last selfie - that was DEFINITELY all about how happy she is NOT AT ALL about getting just the right angle to make her look like a size 6 - has made me finally unfollow

I don't begrudge anyone happiness after a tit time and good for her etc etc. But the disingenuous selfies are so annoying and I've unfollowed people for less 😆

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know. The house is bursting with crap.
I used to love their stories but Helen's last selfie - that was DEFINITELY all about how happy she is NOT AT ALL about getting just the right angle to make her look like a size 6 - has made me finally unfollow

I don't begrudge anyone happiness after a tit time and good for her etc etc. But the disingenuous selfies are so annoying and I've unfollowed people for less 😆
whilst eating all the cheese, of course. I hope it is just attention seeking and she isn’t headed down a disordered eating and thinking route because these images and captions sure look that way.

I honestly don’t know. The house is bursting with crap.

whilst eating all the cheese, of course. I hope it is just attention seeking and she isn’t headed down a disordered eating and thinking route because these images and captions sure look that way.
Yes, this too. I know I sounded a bit flippant, but you're right. I do genuinely hope she is ok

Reactions: 2
Yes, this too. I know I sounded a bit flippant, but you're right. I do genuinely hope she is ok
Sadly I think she already is 🙁 the whole "ate all the cheese, drank all the wine blah blah blah" then running 21km to burn it off.. the angled selfies etc. It's a shame because kudos to her for getting fitter and healthier, but unfortunately it looks like she's gone from one extreme to the other and can't see it at the moment. What concerns me is when she boasts about fitting into her teenage daughters clothes.
I get why she wanted to lose some weight for health reasons as she said her gp told her she was at risk of certain conditions with her lifestyle but I get the feeling now it's not about being fit and healthy but just about being thin and sitting into a 13 year olds skinny jeans 😔

Reactions: 4
Constantly stating how much cheese and wine she consumes is certainly indicative of an unhealthy relationship with food. Combined with boasting about wearing her son’s jacket is just a bit tone deaf for her audience who very likely cannot fit into their kids clothes.

However if you watch the video stories she does not look that thin (double chin and looks much older than she is) so it’s definitely all smoke and mirrors with the lollipop head pics. They are always shot from above so I am not sure it’s realistic of her actual body size.

She is clearly not OK though. Imagine the toll it must take on you retelling the divorce tale every day to make a few quid? How much longer will she keep banging on about it?

Reactions: 6