Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not a fan but I’d leave her weight alone. What annoys me is the monatisation of it all. When she was a size 18 she was body positive and getting collabs with plus size brands, now she’s skinny and gets all the collabs with the sport brands. Also she’s not a scummy mummy isn’t she? The whole scummy mummy brand was about being relatable but she’s not anymore, someone with loads of free time, many personal trainers and a nutritionist - that’s more yummy mummy than scummy mummy!

Reactions: 7
Her list of mummy complaints makes no sense. Why list the cats on her list of chores? And why can’t her teen children make their own lunch? Feels like she’s clutching at straws for mum-related content given how little parenting she seems to do.

Reactions: 5
Im not a fan but I’d leave her weight alone. What annoys me is the monatisation of it all. When she was a size 18 she was body positive and getting collabs with plus size brands, now she’s skinny and gets all the collabs with the sport brands. Also she’s not a scummy mummy isn’t she? The whole scummy mummy brand was about being relatable but she’s not anymore, someone with loads of free time, many personal trainers and a nutritionist - that’s more yummy mummy than scummy mummy!
Yes I don’t like the attack on her looks or weight. For me it’s the free stuff she gets seemingly constantly. And the endless selfies which is just cringe and I wish everyone, including Helen, would stop with the selfies 🙉 you kind of expect that from teenagers, not a woman who should know better. I say that as a woman around the same age as Helen. I think it’s great she’s feeling so good about herself, it just makes me question why she feels the need to constantly tell everyone how insanely happy she is. It makes me think it’s a bit of a front.

Reactions: 3
The constant moaning about being tired and not being able to keep on top of life and house admin gets me. She doesn't have toddlers and more and has loads of free time.

She’s looks exhausted in her latest photos having to constantly pretend she’s happier than she’s ever been in her life.

Still cannot believe she’s milking the ex’s affair this long after the event with all the podcasts and interviews. Why doesn’t she just move on to another topic? She has plenty of other things to bore people with it such as running and painting her kitchen.

Reactions: 2
She’s looks exhausted in her latest photos having to constantly pretend she’s happier than she’s ever been in her life.

Still cannot believe she’s milking the ex’s affair this long after the event with all the podcasts and interviews. Why doesn’t she just move on to another topic? She has plenty of other things to bore people with it such as running and painting her kitchen.
She’s still got a book to sell.

Reactions: 2
The gulf between Helen and Ellie’s content is now huge. They are clearly still best mates and enjoy each other’s company, but they seem to live totally different lives and Ellie is still relatable to the normal plodding-on parent.

She made her weight a thing though. Like it’s been said she wasn’t just a fat woman existing in her part of the world she was actively marketing herself as fat and happy and collaborating with plus size brands Hence the Helen wears a size 18 insta account. Now she has made her thinnness part of her account too, all the body checking and angled photos to make herself appear thinner. If she can talk about it then it’s fair game to comment on it.

Reactions: 9
The gulf between Helen and Ellie’s content is now huge. They are clearly still best mates and enjoy each other’s company, but they seem to live totally different lives and Ellie is still relatable to the normal plodding-on parent.
I like Ellie 😁

I dip into this thread then look at Helen’s IG .

A broken heart then divorce is shite but the continuous ‘hey! I’m happy and THIN’ look at me post is so superficial.

Reactions: 7
I think she looks gorgeous and her running achievements are amazing - 100 minutes faster than her last marathon!

Why does she pose at that ridiculous angle though? It's so obvious she is trying to make herself look thinner, it kind of defeats the object.

I think she probably has quite a lot of unresolved issues from what happened to her marriage though, especially because it happened right at the start of Covid, and I do hope she is genuinely OK.

Oh, duck off Helen. I get what your ex did was crappy, but duck me, it's been nearly 3 years?

Also maybe show him some gratitude that he's an involved co-parent??

Why is she moaning about not having Christmas with her kids? I'm sure she had Christmas 2021 without them and filled it with "single gals brunches blah blah blah" so why is so bothered? She's never with them anyway 🙄

Screenshot_2022-12-22-17-26-30-164~2.jpg

I get the impression he is very hands on? Like give it a rest.
Incredibly so by the sounds of it. Every weekend pretty much plus a lot of weekday evenings. I don't know any single mum who has that much support from their ex.

Maybe she should stop slagging him off at every opportunity and consider how bleeping lucky she really is.

Didn't Ellie write that though? But yes she is obviously still very bitter towards him and doesn't fully appreciate how much he actually has his children, which he should I know, but lots don't.

She. Is. Not. A. Single. Mum. She’s single. She is a co-parent. I hate this all “single mum” stuff, which I find an insult to actual single parents who do everything themselves with no support, no entire weekends holidays weeks without their children when they can train for their marathons. She’s a very privileged single woman who shares responsibilities for her children with her ex.

Reactions: 14
She isn’t over him, all of the performative stuff is for his benefit and the man has moved on with someone else. I’ve no doubt she was hurt and betrayed and had her life turned upside down but everything since the start of the fitness journey has been purely to show him what he is missing out on. Except he doesn’t care and she doesn’t seem to realise that.

Performative single mum schtick. Whilst she has the money to duck off to Australia for Christmas. Cry me a river Helen

How many trips has she has this year solo? New York, some yoga retreat, maybe Ibiza? The extremely privileged lifestyle she leads means nothing to her because she is furious that her ex has moved on with someone else and that she is still single despite being skinny and oh so happy!

Reactions: 4