Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw, I quite like Ellie’s dad 🫣. I’d rather see his daft jokes and silly stories from them touring (actually relevant to the comedy act!) than another bloody lollipop head pose freebie outfit selfie from the Aussie.
I like him too. When Ellie said he was in the 80s kids show Jossy's Giants I remembered him straight away.

1675950235353.png

Reactions: 5
Aw, I quite like Ellie’s dad 🫣. I’d rather see his daft jokes and silly stories from them touring (actually relevant to the comedy act!) than another bloody lollipop head pose freebie outfit selfie from the Aussie.
And the umpteen stories about the next #gifted item of clothing, complete with her smacking her lips and saying "um" every other word and pulling at her top to show how thin she is now 🙄

Reactions: 2
I must be in the minority but I find him unfunny and annoying 🙈😂 and the stories so boring. I’ve never been to any of their shows, I don’t think it’s my kinda thing. How much longer can they go on now their kids are older? Can’t keep talking about paw patrol and fish fingers when they’re at uni 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The state of Helen tonight I’m not sure she should be in sole charge of her kids. She’s so pissed she isn’t even forming sentences.

Reactions: 4
Ellie has taken control of the wheel and deleted the stories while Helen was pie eyed 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like a BTS peek at what’s really going on with Helen. No one is as insanely happy all the time (without the help of ‘a few wines’) 🤪

Reactions: 2
Ellie has taken control of the wheel and deleted the stories while Helen was pie eyed 🤣🤣🤣 it’s like a BTS peek at what’s really going on with Helen. No one is as insanely happy all the time (without the help of ‘a few wines’) 🤪
Oh bugger 🤣 what were the stories? Them out drinking and Helen bragging about tinder dates? 😴😴

Reactions: 1
This is exactly what she was like 🤣

She was just in her house waiting for her kids getting dropped off presumably by their dad and she rambled about having them herself for the next 12 days and shout out all the single mums etc. Even though she’d just had 2 days to herself sitting getting pished 😝 in all seriousness, I have actual single mum friends who would kill for alone time they never ever get 😏

This is exactly what she was like 🤣

She was just in her house waiting for her kids getting dropped off presumably by their dad and she rambled about having them herself for the next 12 days and shout out all the single mums etc. Even though she’d just had 2 days to herself sitting getting pished 😝 in all seriousness, I have actual single mum friends who would kill for alone time they never ever get 😏
I know plenty of mum friends with partners who would kill for the alone time Helen gets 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah definitely a dirty delete there. She said something along the lines of “I’m waiting for my kids to get back…I’ve had some wines.. shout out to my comedy wife Ellie because (we never did find out what for)) 12 days straight single parenting… shout out to all the single mum doing half term alone” all slurred and almost cross eyed.
I’m an actual single mum and I get really pissed off by her hard done by attitude when she has basically every weekend off, and presumably he has them when she’s off on tour as well? That’s co parenting Helen.

• Heart
Yeah definitely a dirty delete there. She said something along the lines of “I’m waiting for my kids to get back…I’ve had some wines.. shout out to my comedy wife Ellie because (we never did find out what for)) 12 days straight single parenting… shout out to all the single mum doing half term alone” all slurred and almost cross eyed.
I’m an actual single mum and I get really pissed off by her hard done by attitude when she has basically every weekend off, and presumably he has them when she’s off on tour as well? That’s co parenting Helen.
Agreed. She's such a twit.

Has she forgotten about her ex having the kids for the Christmas holidays so she could duck off to Australia? Or the school holiday last year when she went to New York so she could act like a "giddy 16 year old".

She's a self entitled c**t.

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget the yoga retreat in Ibiza or Greece or somewhere as well. Never known a single parent have so much free time.

Precisely. She’s not a single parent she’s a co-parent. With at least 60/40 split, with him doing the 60.

When she’s faced with 12 consecutive days with her kids (for probably the first time since he moved out) she can’t handle it and gets ratarsed on stories. I’m guessing he’s going away for a romantic break with the OW and Helen’s not handling it too well.

I imagine she’d be able to heal much more successfully if she could allow herself to admit that she’s sad and jealous and angry and wants to bleeping kill them both. Instead of the toxic positivity she’s attached to for the gram.

Precisely. She’s not a single parent she’s a co-parent. With at least 60/40 split, with him doing the 60.

When she’s faced with 12 consecutive days with her kids (for probably the first time since he moved out) she can’t handle it and gets ratarsed on stories. I’m guessing he’s going away for a romantic break with the OW and Helen’s not handling it too well.

I imagine she’d be able to heal much more successfully if she could allow herself to admit that she’s sad and jealous and angry and wants to bleeping kill them both. Instead of the toxic positivity she’s attached to for the gram.

She's abandoned her kids for 3 hours anyway to do a 30km run "blah blah blah" as she says 🙄 I get her kids are secondary school age, one of them a teen and can be left for short periods but Jesus, she's going out of her bleeping way to not spend time with them!

Reactions: 1