Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Constantly stating how much cheese and wine she consumes is certainly indicative of an unhealthy relationship with food. Combined with boasting about wearing her son’s jacket is just a bit tone deaf for her audience who very likely cannot fit into their kids clothes.

However if you watch the video stories she does not look that thin (double chin and looks much older than she is) so it’s definitely all smoke and mirrors with the lollipop head pics. They are always shot from above so I am not sure it’s realistic of her actual body size.

She is clearly not OK though. Imagine the toll it must take on you retelling the divorce tale every day to make a few quid? How much longer will she keep banging on about it?
Completely agree. Yes she's lost weight but she's not as thin as the selfies make out. Plus the smoking and drinking does nothing for her face, she's aging horrifically, so it's all well and good chasing to be thin Helen when you look about 60 🤦🏻

Reactions: 2
Completely agree. Yes she's lost weight but she's not as thin as the selfies make out. Plus the smoking and drinking does nothing for her face, she's aging horrifically, so it's all well and good chasing to be thin Helen when you look about 60 🤦🏻
The difference between the grid pics and story videos is almost catfish territory!

Reactions: 1
Whenever she posts pics of her family, they all look super wrinkly so I think that's genetic. Granted, booze and wine doesn't generally aid the complexion too of course.

People who talk all the time about how happy they are, are not happy people.
The genuinely happy ones are just cracking on with their lives with no need for external validation from the gram.

Reactions: 8
I looked at her account for the first time in ages the other day.

She reminds me of me when I was having a breakdown.

Same manic wording of posts. Same “look at me, fags and booze, FUN TIMES!!!”

Only, where she has got haggard looking from the running, I got really fat. That’s the only difference.

I feel a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 4

Only, where she has got haggard looking from the running, I got really fat. That’s the only difference.

Agree, also I don't understand her follower's with the gushing "your eyes are glowing!" comments. Her smile doesn't seem to reach her eyes and is just a front along with the constant "I'm so happy" posts

Can’t wait for the obligatory filler and tweakments to “fill out” what she lost by excessive exercise and dieting. It will happen and it will be framed as her missing her old face or something similar. There will be zero self awareness that it’s because she has chosen her arse over her face and lost a heap of weight very quickly well into her 40s and that will leave you looking gaunt and saggy faced.

Can’t wait for the obligatory filler and tweakments to “fill out” what she lost by excessive exercise and dieting. It will happen and it will be framed as her missing her old face or something similar. There will be zero self awareness that it’s because she has chosen her arse over her face and lost a heap of weight very quickly well into her 40s and that will leave you looking gaunt and saggy faced.
And a boob job, she's already said she misses her tits because they shrank from the weight loss.

• Haha
And a boob job, she's already said she misses her tits because they shrank from the weight loss.
Wants all the benefits of some extra weight without the actual extra weight. I think she is very aware of what she is doing, I’m surprised none of her more sensible friends haven’t had a word with her. Everything screams desperation.

Reactions: 3
Went on their stories which i never do (I’m clearly bored) and Helen making cookies with her kids. That’s nice I thought then she refers to her daughter as teenager (addressed her as teenager) but called her son by his name (Hugo). Makes me wonder if her daughter has chosen a new name to go with her non binary identity (lol). Sure she’ll grow out of it soon enough when she realises girls can be anything they want and still be girls.

Reactions: 3
Went on their stories which i never do (I’m clearly bored) and Helen making cookies with her kids. That’s nice I thought then she refers to her daughter as teenager (addressed her as teenager) but called her son by his name (Hugo). Makes me wonder if her daughter has chosen a new name to go with her non binary identity (lol). Sure she’ll grow out of it soon enough when she realises girls can be anything they want and still be girls.
Oh god is she non binary? when did that happen?

She’s not announced it or anything but Helen posted a picture of her and her daughter at pride last year and more or less said my child is queer (without actually saying it). Then in the comments everyone was referring to her daughter as ‘they/them’ 🙄 and anytime she talks about the kids she’ll say my teen and my son. God knows what she’ll call her when she’s no longer a teen…I’m sure she’ll have long grown out of her nb identity by then and will be cringing big style at the thought 😂

Reactions: 5
What's with the Women's Hour nonsense where she's revelling in living in a messy house? She talks about the kids like they are toddlers smearing banana up the walls. What's she gonna talk about when they leave home?

I do wonder how much of this "living my best life" stuff is posted in the hope her ex and his new partner look at her posts.

It can't be easy being the person that got cheated on, but at the same time she's not moving on - constantly talking about her divorce on podcasts etc. I've also heard her take sly digs at her ex in some of the stuff she appears on. Even if you're still raging on the inside, it's childish to make those comments in public.

I really hope it's not screwing up her kids as they're at really tender ages. If my parents suddenly split up when I was in my tweens/early teens and then my mum spent two years airing all my family's dirty laundry on social media for clout it would definitely have caused lasting emotional damage.

Reactions: 6
What's with the Women's Hour nonsense where she's revelling in living in a messy house? She talks about the kids like they are toddlers smearing banana up the walls. What's she gonna talk about when they leave home?
Then she'll be pushing for them to give her grandkids just so she can cling onto the messy house excuses

Oh man, these Insta wankers are still doing “panels” at events where they all talk about each other, to each other. With Helen leading it.

So there’s a room full of people, all talking about their own books with the next generation of wannabes taking notes and hoping to get a book deal to write a load of crap themselves.

Don’t they just bore themselves to death? They’ve been doing this tit since 2015.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She gets to wear another new #gifted outfit though so must have been worth it for her.

Are there any insta stories as depressing as the scummy mummies ones? They seem to be led by Ellie, who is the least annoying of the two, apart from when she does these inane stories of them on tour that no one wants to see as they are deathly dull and unfunny. Ellie’s dad and his bad jokes ugh, stop it 😩 I don’t follow them any more but happened upon their stories and my god, same old tit as before. Tedious does not even cut it!

• Haha
Aw, I quite like Ellie’s dad 🫣. I’d rather see his daft jokes and silly stories from them touring (actually relevant to the comedy act!) than another bloody lollipop head pose freebie outfit selfie from the Aussie.

Reactions: 4