Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many women could transform their body and their health with all the help she has received ? Quite a few I imagine, coupled with a very active and responsible co-parent so she isn’t having to do it all by herself.

She had help, she did it with help. She wasn’t working a 9-5, carrying all the mental load and childcare/home responsibilities so although she looks amazing I’d hazard a guess most women her age would if they had that much time and £££ to spend solely on their own well-being.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she obviously isn’t bothered about living in a pig sty either so she doesn’t worry about housework etc.

Reactions: 4
I have a relative who doesn’t work but is fit and slim. Easy if you have bugger all else to do when the kids are at school!

Reactions: 3
I have a relative who doesn’t work but is fit and slim. Easy if you have bugger all else to do when the kids are at school!
Absolutely!! I have a friend who has struggled with her weight for years. She’s recently become a stay at home mum. Her kids are in school. She goes to the gym every day and home cooks meals. She’s dropped so much weight… keeps banging on about how is about discipline etc ….. erm no it’s about having all day every day to your self!

I much prefer Ellie. Helen has too much issues and she’s a complete narcissist.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely!! I have a friend who has struggled with her weight for years. She’s recently become a stay at home mum. Her kids are in school. She goes to the gym every day and home cooks meals. She’s dropped so much weight… keeps banging on about how is about discipline etc ….. erm no it’s about having all day every day to your self!

I much prefer Ellie. Helen has too much issues and she’s a complete narcissist.

Ellie's lovely! A lot more down to earth, it's a shame as Helen used to be the same, now it's all filters, angles and "look how thin I am" etc.

Though I noticed the other day Helen made a comment about how her boobs have shrunk since losing weight. Bet she's not so smug now 😂 I get the vibe that when Helen was overweight she was probably one of those "haha I have bigger tits than you" type woman. Yeah, because you're overweight once you lose weight you'll lose the tits 😂🙈

Reactions: 2
She is very, very smug about being the included in the ‘celebrity runners’ list in runner’s world. There’ve been about a million stories about it in the last day or so. Pickings must’ve been slim this year if Helen is considered a celebrity.

Reactions: 2
She is very, very smug about being the included in the ‘celebrity runners’ list in runner’s world. There’ve been about a million stories about it in the last day or so. Pickings must’ve been slim this year if Helen is considered a celebrity.
Wait, did she run a marathon? She's never mentioned it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her posts do grate sometimes and I don't think she has much idea what many single Mums cope with after divorce but I accept she's been through a tough break up and I'm OK with her being proud of her run time. What I don't get is what's next? they have to scrap the ScummyMummy stuff soon as their kids will all be older and it doesn't make sense. But what could they do? She can't just brag about runs and wearing her daughter's clothes surely?

Her posts do grate sometimes and I don't think she has much idea what many single Mums cope with after divorce but I accept she's been through a tough break up and I'm OK with her being proud of her run time. What I don't get is what's next? they have to scrap the ScummyMummy stuff soon as their kids will all be older and it doesn't make sense. But what could they do? She can't just brag about runs and wearing her daughter's clothes surely?
Scummy running?

Reactions: 3
I was surprised she only made 10k. It’s not a lot with the rich friends and the Instagram account.

She is now so unrelatable to the average stressed out knackered parent. The reason most of us behave in scummy ways (and I’ve seen the shows and related to a lot of the things audience members confess to) is a lack of energy/time/money. I’d absolutely love to have the time to get fit, the mental space to eat really well, the social circle to go out and have fun. Still banging on the scummy drum just leaves me wondering WHY she hasn’t had time to wash up/do laundry/cook decent food.

As it is I have a full time job and kids whose extra curricular activities take up 80% of my ‘spare’ time. I last made it to the gym a month ago, not for lack of wanting to. I am overweight and know it, but what I look like and my own health are bottom of the list.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she clean her house. She doesn’t have young children or a job. She’s just a strange entitled women to be honest.

Reactions: 9
Why can’t she clean her house. She doesn’t have young children or a job. She’s just a strange entitled women to be honest.
She can't clean her house *gasps*
She's a single mum didn't you know doing it all alone?? 🥴

Reactions: 5
I’m sick to death of every post being an ad or gift of free clothes. Totally not relatable.

The constant referring to her disappearing boobs is getting annoying. She clearly wants to brag about how much weight she's lost but knows she can't do that when her original insta feed was all about being a size 18. Her insta used to be so funny and relatable. Now it's just braggy selfies and boring running chat. I've unfollowed her!