Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost a lot of weight very quickly and it shows on her face. I think she’s early 40’s?
43 - she never mentions it 🥴 I bet she's gutted her tits have shrunk 🤣

Also she can f*ck off this morning with her - "ah just gonna buy some ham cos yanno I'm a single mum and I have to do it all". Trying to be relatable as ever but has already mentioned how she's got the October half-term all to herself without her children. It's laughable that she thinks single mums could relate to her 🤦

Reactions: 7
Seems like the dad does a LOT! or fair share.
Absolutely and fair play to him - not condoning his affair at all but she is so lucky to have such a willing co - parent. The single mum friends I have rarely get a break or if the dad is involved it's the standard every other weekend! Not most weekdays and half of the school holidays 🙄

Reactions: 5
Those stairs look like death traps. I know Helen’s house is in an enclave of architecturally interesting and significant properties but seriously, those stairs give me the willies. They’re like temporary ones that go in whilst the real staircase is being built, not a permanent fixture 😨

Reactions: 2
Those stairs!!!! They look like someone’s A Level woodwork project.
Yes but remember she may be 44 - not sure if she mentioned her birthday at all - but she's just a giddy teenager really!

Also last week she did some talky stories about her weight loss it was interesting seeing how shifty she was - a lot of head scratching and "umming" and some crap about "all bodies are different".
Why can't she just admit she's got an easy ride as a "single" mum? The dad has the kids more than her - nothing wrong with that but why can't she just own it - she doesn't have a real job, her kids are at high school so she has all day to dick about at the gym/run/make recipes from scratch.

With all that time though, you'd think she could clean her manky house 🤢

The kids are old enough to help out around the house so it's gross that she lives in such a tip especially if she does have a cleaner. And yes she's not single and the dad has the kids probably 50% of the time yet still she trash talks him at any opportunity - how long has it been since they split?

I do wonder if she has moved on at all in her head - physically yes but mentally she seems incredibly bitter. The endless mirror selfies of her smiling just look like she's dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 3
The recent pics of her cat licking the butter and peanut butter made me feel ill. Do you think she even chucked them away afterwards?

How old is she? Looks about 55 here

#runningtwat
The narcissist is strong in this one with her bragging about feeling 25 again (but clearly not looking it at all) and wearing her 11 year old's clothes (red flag). I'm surprised she's so popular online. How many women boast about losing so much weight that they are wearing their kids clothes.

She's really not an inspiration for the average single mother and/or 40-something woman. She has a huge support network, a co-parent who does an equal share and she is gifted, gifted, gifted everything from holidays to clothes. She is the worst of the B-grade influencers IMO.

I’ve unfollowed both her Instagram accounts now. She makes me feel tit about myself as I struggle single parenting and juggling it all and her incessant showing off is too much. But at least my house doesn’t look like a tit hole I suppose! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised there is nothing on Instagram about her party last night. She’s either massively hungover and throwing up or no-one turned up and she’s really embarrassed.

Fell over in her #gifted Terry de Havilland shoes while getting ready, ended up in A&E with a broken ankle. Party cancelled.

Why are they gifting her shoes anyway? Not like her audience of angry divorced women can afford their shoes surely? Think they retail around £300.

• Haha
Oh my god the lollipop head selfies. We get it Helen, you're thin now.

You don't have to make your body shape your whole personality. It's just honestly not that interesting.

Reactions: 11
Fell over in her #gifted Terry de Havilland shoes while getting ready, ended up in A&E with a broken ankle. Party cancelled.

Why are they gifting her shoes anyway? Not like her audience of angry divorced women can afford their shoes surely? Think they retail around £300.
I think she must have signed up to the mailing list of z listers willing to take anything for free.

• Haha
Helen, you may be all smug about being slimmer because you barely have your kids so have time to workout every day and alter your photos to look thinner etc... But newsflash - you look old and wrinkly as duck 😁😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Helen, you may be all smug about being slimmer because you barely have your kids so have time to workout every day and alter your photos to look thinner etc... But newsflash - you look old and wrinkly as duck 😁😘
I honestly don’t think she cares what her face looks like, she is finally part of a club she was never allowed into.

I honestly don’t think she cares what her face looks like, she is finally part of a club she was never allowed into.
Yes very true.. though I wonder how long it will last given she feels the need to mention how she has no tits now?

I can see her having issues given her unhealthy relationship with exercise and food - "um, running 20km to burn off my wine and fags, blah blah blah".

A year from now or so I reckon she'll admit she has/had an eatin disorder and over exercised to compensate etc then will put the weight back on and claim she was never really happy thin 😴

Nothing wrong if she does put weight back on btw just we see this countless times with many z Listers it's a vicious cycle. How she is behaving now, goes completely against her supposed body positive attitude

Reactions: 4