Scummy Mummies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Helen was involved in some menopause talk the other day so she’s obviously going to jump on that bandwagon. Plus there’s her marathon running of course 🙄

Reactions: 1
Just had to shoehorn the fact that blazer she’s wearing is sized for an 11 year old child on the women’s hour post. We get it, Helen, you are the Incredible Shrinking Woman 👏

Reactions: 3
Just had to shoehorn the fact that blazer she’s wearing is sized for an 11 year old child on the women’s hour post. We get it, Helen, you are the Incredible Shrinking Woman 👏
I thought that too. She mentions quite often that she's wearing her 11 year old's clothes.

Reactions: 2
But she was really happy being a size 18 remember?! Though I'm only jealous I can't run and lose weight too 🤣

Reactions: 7
Was she though? She looked as happy about being a size 18 as she does about being a divorcee and single. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. First and foremost they are influencers now. Anything to make a fast buck and jump on a bandwagon.

Reactions: 5
It’s somewhat ironic she chose as her original handle ‘Helen wears a size 18’. There is absolutely nothing wrong about being that size or any size. But it was clearly chosen to boost popularity with ‘every woman’.
Fair play if she wanted to get fit and lose weight. But her feed now is so boring - constant run updates, flaunting her weight loss endlessly in F* me I’m thin photos. The various mentions (more than the actual wearing) of child clothes is definitely 🚩 territory for me.

But she was really happy being a size 18 remember?! Though I'm only jealous I can't run and lose weight too 🤣
She didn't 'just run' though she had a nutritionist and a running coach. I think if anyone had that kind of help they would definitely lose weight. It's pretty disingenuous of her to suggest she did nothing but get divorced, do some runs and the weight just fell off.

Reactions: 4
Was she though? She looked as happy about being a size 18 as she does about being a divorcee and single. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. First and foremost they are influencers now. Anything to make a fast buck and jump on a bandwagon.
Oh no I don't think she was at all, it was all part of her persona!

Oh no I don't think she was at all, it was all part of her persona!
She also takes photos from the perfect angle, some of the photos taken by other people which aren't angled or filtered show her real size. Yes she's lost weight but she definitely tries to make herself look thinner, goes against her "body positive" persona

The constant ‘look how tiny I am’ is extremely tedious now. She looks great but calm down with the eye f**kin selfies Helen 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She does look fantastic and fair play to her. I also do like her, and when i listened to her on Mother Pukkas podcast i did enjoy it.

But what I can't understand is how she has the time to go on all these runs etc and has been able to transform her fitness so dramatically when she has kids to look after? I guess it must be when they are at school, she doesn't have a proper day job i suppose so she can do it then, and also when they are at their dads. And she has been able to spend money on nutritionists and proper personal training.

I feel like her whole life must just consist of running, masturbating and posing in her new clothes! Sounds quite good actually 🤣

• Haha
Shocked at how slim Helen is now! Lollipop head
I think a lot of that is knowing her angles for selfies. She has lost a lot of weight but in the photos others take of her, she looks much more in proportion.

A lot of the nutritionists, kit and PT stuff has been gifted, I think. She’s done a lot of ‘mentions’ on her stories and grid. I doubt she’s spent any of her own money on it.

Did you see the recent playroom/Lego image? Absolute tip and £thousands worth of toys and Lego play sets just dumped all over the place. I don’t know why she felt that was ‘relatable scummy’, it just looked like over consumption and a total disregard for the value of the items. Distasteful in the current climate. Even if she can’t keep on top of it, her children aren’t toddlers anymore, why aren’t they tidying up after themselves? I noticed the picture was ‘liked’ by the hygienebank charity account, I thought that was interesting given the nature of what they do (providing basic personal care products to those in need)

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of that is knowing her angles for selfies. She has lost a lot of weight but in the photos others take of her, she looks much more in proportion.

A lot of the nutritionists, kit and PT stuff has been gifted, I think. She’s done a lot of ‘mentions’ on her stories and grid. I doubt she’s spent any of her own money on it.

Did you see the recent playroom/Lego image? Absolute tip and £thousands worth of toys and Lego play sets just dumped all over the place. I don’t know why she felt that was ‘relatable scummy’, it just looked like over consumption and a total disregard for the value of the items. Distasteful in the current climate. Even if she can’t keep on top of it, her children aren’t toddlers anymore, why aren’t they tidying up after themselves? I noticed the picture was ‘liked’ by the hygienebank charity account, I thought that was interesting given the nature of what they do (providing basic personal care products to those in need)

Completely agree with you about the photo angles. Photos taken from someone else - such as an audience member during the shows which get shared on scummy mummies inst stories show her real size. Which there is nothing wrong with btw she's curvy and clearly athletic given all the running. Just a shame she feels the need to try and make herself look skinny as possible when it goes against being body positive.

And don't get me started on the Lego 🙄 and the "um *smacks lips* so um *smacks lips* anyone elses homes like this" *smacks lips*. Her children are 11 and 13, she's past this sort of content now.

Reactions: 3
I’ve gotta say though, she’s really done well with running. I can’t even run to the shop. As well as the coach that someone mentioned, it’s clear running has dropped the weight off hasn’t it. She’s also looking at a really good time too.

She’s been doing amazing with the running. And she does look good. It’s the lollipop head selfies and constant freebies I take exception to. It brings nothing to the table and just leaves me feeling riled that she had gone from a body positive person to someone bragging about wearing kids clothes and taking selfies to make herself appear even skinnier than she is. And the freebies are nothing new but it grinds my gears the amount of free tit they get, from clothes to days out to holidays.

She has really got into the running and it’s no mean feat as she was not a healthy woman beforehand, fags, booze, takeaways and late nights. It seems to have been really transformative to her physical and mental health following her separation and divorce. It is amazing really. I wish she’d have been more honest about the realities of it though, she has had huge amounts of expensive 1:1 coaching and support (kindly gifted, of course). Of course she has had to show up and do a lot of work herself but the extra support and expertise makes an enormous difference. It would be very difficult and expensive for a regular person to make such a huge change in such a short time.

I love watching the marathon on TV. All the normal people, running for charities and their own reasons, all that good will. It never fails to make me feel emotional.