Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Aimee’s cream bronzer be a dupe for this? It’s a lot of money for a bronzer but it has such good reviews. I’m currently using Aimee’s.
It’s not a dupe. I have both. The CT is a cream to powder texture. I go between Aimee and CT one. Keep an eye out on CT website as they had those cream bronzers up last Christmas as buy one get one free

Reactions: 5
Would Aimee’s cream bronzer be a dupe for this? It’s a lot of money for a bronzer but it has such good reviews. I’m currently using Aimee’s.
The best cream bronzer is the Chanel one, I bought the Charlotte Tilbury one but just looked dirty on my skin. Very expensive product for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The best cream bronzer is the Chanel one, I bought the Charlotte Tilbury one but just looked dirty on my skin. Very expensive product for what it is.
Each to their own as I didn’t like the Chanel one at all 😊

Reactions: 1
The W7 cream bronzer is amazing. Quite light coloured but I love it as the Chanel always looked orange on me. But I can whack the W7 on and it always looks natural.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I thought benefit hoola was holy grail according to social media. I much prefer Amy’s!!

Reactions: 1
IMO, That long sleeve green dress is terrible on her, it’s not her style and the seam on the chest is a strange position half way through the bust area..

Reactions: 6
I think she should drop the ads at this stage, focus on her own business. She doesn't have a good sense of style at best of times. The carraig donn was bad none suited her, and I'd think CD is an older demographic. Stick to make up Aimee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even nice outfits just never look good on her! Can’t put my finger on it! She’s in great shape but she never looks great!

Even nice outfits just never look good on her! Can’t put my finger on it! She’s in great shape but she never looks great!
I see it, it always looks like the clothes are just ‘on her’ instead of her wearing the clothes, it’s very strange cos she is in fab shape

Reactions: 2
I didn't understand why she was doing an ad for Carrig Donn - I've never noticed her wearing anything from there.

Each of those carraig donn outfits was worse than thr last. The green dress was so ill-fitting. Aimee isn't a fashion girlie. She just never looks right. She has an amazing business and should focus on that.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I see it, it always looks like the clothes are just ‘on her’ instead of her wearing the clothes, it’s very strange cos she is in fab shape
There's a difference between wearing clothes and actually styling clothes and unfortunately it just hasn't clicked with her. Aimee hire a stylist, there's no shame honestly.

There's a difference between wearing clothes and actually styling clothes and unfortunately it just hasn't clicked with her. Aimee hire a stylist, there's no shame honestly.
Absolutely agree! She has no sense of style but seems to think we all really care about her outfits.

• Haha
I just want to plonk Aimee down in front of the fire and tell her to enjoy a night of TikTok and Netflix.

*Disclaimer: I’m 100% triggered by her constant exercising because I can’t right now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just want to plonk Aimee down in front of the fire and tell her to enjoy a night of TikTok and Netflix.

*Disclaimer: I’m 100% triggered by her constant exercising because I can’t right now. 😂
I follow her for make up content!! I’ve ZERO interest in anyone else’s fittness! Just about bothered about my own! Finding it v annoying tbh!

Reactions: 7
She's definitely a fitness bore. Just do it Aimee and don't tell anyone because no one cares! ld love to know what her hormones are like though because she definitely over exercises. Too much cardio is a huge stress on the female body especially.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s the way her hair and make up never change no matter what style outfit she has on