Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was going to the IFTAs with that shiny make up and my hair in a basic ponytail I would sue my glam squad. She doesn’t inspire much confidence in her brand!
IMG_0586.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think her vibe is effortless girl next door. She's not one for high glam or big showy hair updos. She never was and I admire her for staying true to herself when others go OTT to be noticed.

Reactions: 38
Isn't looking like you can fry an egg on your face all the go now. Looking like your make up is literally going to fall off your face.

• Haha
I think her vibe is effortless girl next door. She's not one for high glam or big showy hair updos. She never was and I admire her for staying true to herself when others go OTT to be noticed.
Not for an event like the IFTAs. Not for me anyways. Maybe one day when they invite me I’ll bring the glam😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ya I know it's not a rave thread but I do like that her makeup style is more daytime, wearable, do-able by the average person.
Not a big fan of the shininess myself but it's my personal preference and I chose my base products accordingly - ie I don't wear hint and glow it's too glowy for me and have to powder down another other foundations. I like that she is all about her products, regularly does her makeup on camera, posts photos of her makeup look with her products. While not all her products are to my taste (cream blushes etc) I appreciate that she seems to believe in her products and appears very involved in her business.

Reactions: 14
Ya I know it's not a rave thread but I do like that her makeup style is more daytime, wearable, do-able by the average person.
Not a big fan of the shininess myself but it's my personal preference and I chose my base products accordingly - ie I don't wear hint and glow it's too glowy for me and have to powder down another other foundations. I like that she is all about her products, regularly does her makeup on camera, posts photos of her makeup look with her products. While not all her products are to my taste (cream blushes etc) I appreciate that she seems to believe in her products and appears very involved in her business.
You'd never see an mua doing her make up either. Lots of other huns get their make up done and they are selling in the industry. She's not showy and you'd never see a pic of a high end restaurant or hotel even a meal. She of course frequents these places but has the cop on not to flaunt her wealth. She's relatable. Her tint and glow is horrendous though. 🤣

You'd never see an mua doing her make up either. Lots of other huns get their make up done and they are selling in the industry. She's not showy and you'd never see a pic of a high end restaurant or hotel even a meal. She of course frequents these places but has the cop on not to flaunt her wealth. She's relatable. Her tint and glow is horrendous though. 🤣
She often shares when she’s out and about in pricey restaurants! And her holidays! I don’t begrudge her that, she worked hard for it. But I don’t find her relatable

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she doesn't hire her mate Clem to style her. Clem isn't going to light the world up style wise but she would do a god job with Aimee. She looks so unprofessional at times at some of the business events she attends.

Reactions: 4
The need to say she left at 10.30 to get food .. omg Aimee you are just wild.

The way she comes on Stories sometimes with her Hi-Hi, coyly sip some tea and say SO I am really excited to tell you guys .. annoys me more than it should 🤣

Reactions: 6
She has such a terrible dress sense.. it wouldn’t bother me only she actually posts outfits looking for gratification. The bikini with the cardigan 🤢 She is so beautiful and clearly works very hard for the body she should absolutely get a stylist.

Reactions: 11
TIL that Ashford Castle is relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 2