Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mascara was like dipping my eyes in Vaseline. It's so heavy and clumpy. Not for me or the look I'm going for, but on her and on her models it does looks great.
The mascara needs to ‘air’ if you buy & leave the wand out for a few hours, just slightly removed, it’s amazing!

Reactions: 3
The mascara needs to ‘air’ if you buy & leave the wand out for a few hours, just slightly removed, it’s amazing!
Not been a smart arse with the you but did you figure that out for yourself or was it written on packaging? I've never heard of that or ever done it in my years of wearing mascara!

Reactions: 5
Just catching up now… whoever said she is trolling us with her outfits is spot on!! I mean, for a smart girl she is seriously style deluded!! There is no shame in using a stylist. Also her eyebrows give me the ick, I think they age her massively.

Reactions: 3
Not been a smart arse with the you but did you figure that out for yourself or was it written on packaging? I've never heard of that or ever done it in my years of wearing mascara!
Got a tip from Lancôme sales assistant. Had bought hynpose mascara when first came out & felt like chucking in the bin, too liquid & smudged my face. She told me what to do, save wasting €40! Did the same when I got the sculpted one.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that with other mascaras too. They are better after they dry out a bit.

Reactions: 1
I must try that cos I was about to chuck it…it’s just a liquid watery mess!!!

Reactions: 2
They're basically my hands right now so I've no room to judge. 🫣

Reactions: 2
Sculpted nail polish.... Possible Nail venture?? "You were all asking about my nails a few weeks ago" no we weren't Amie no we weren't!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8