Sculpted by Aimee Connolly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s coming 31 - she’s recently set up a company in the UK and her DoB is listed as December 1992

Reactions: 4
The cream waistcoat and trouser set with the black boots 🤢 she really doesn’t know how to dress

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg her Xmas party outfit is an abomination. Hire a stylist now. Cream bag then thrown on over it. I do like the girl but Jesus get a stylist. She needs to look polished and professional as her role and profile expands.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The blazer is Grubby from makeup! That's the least of her worries the dress, the 200 denier tights and the dress. Make it make sense! She needs glasses or a stylist or both!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No no no no no, please make it stop. The TIGHTS if nothing else woman, why the tights. Holy tit - what a shocking outfit. Someone please help a gal out.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No no no no no, please make it stop. The TIGHTS if nothing else woman, why the tights. Holy tit - what a shocking outfit. Someone please help a gal out.
It might have been better with sheer black tights! Or none! But the ones that looked fleece lined?? Nope! She just can’t pull anything off!! Everything individually is usually lovely but she always misses the mark!

Reactions: 5
A useful reminder that just because opaque tights exist, they're not always the best choice. Even the leather boots would have looked ok with barely black or micro nets or similar.

Though suede boots would have been more evening-y than leather.

I think it's probably hard when you don't have that style gene. My sister is the same, always one thing that's too heavy or doesn't go!

Her hair looked nice though. The chop was a big improvement.

There's a code off today - 10% off €50 or something, and I'm sorely tempted. I want to try the mascara, I'm a mascara fiend.

Reactions: 3
A useful reminder that just because opaque tights exist, they're not always the best choice. Even the leather boots would have looked ok with barely black or micro nets or similar.

Though suede boots would have been more evening-y than leather.

I think it's probably hard when you don't have that style gene. My sister is the same, always one thing that's too heavy or doesn't go!

Her hair looked nice though. The chop was a big improvement.

There's a code off today - 10% off €50 or something, and I'm sorely tempted. I want to try the mascara, I'm a mascara fiend.
I didn’t like the mascara at all - way too clumpy. The Rare Beauty is the best I’ve tried in a long time. It gave me lashes I didn’t even know that I had!

Reactions: 2
I didn’t like the mascara at all - way too clumpy. The Rare Beauty is the best I’ve tried in a long time. It gave me lashes I didn’t even know that I had!
I wasn't a fan of her mascara either. Must try Rare Beauty one. Collection one from Boots is really good too, think it's around €6

No wonder she carries stuff around for touch ups, you'd want to apply sculpted every 20 mins for any effect and a tonne of powder for the foundations.

Reactions: 6
Can confirm the Collection one in the wavy tube is absolutely amazing for the money!

I actually don't mind clumpiness, I can usually unclump it, it's more meltiness that drives me mad. As long as it doesn't give me raccoon eyes, I'm happy.

Bad gal bang by Benefit is the best mascara on earth. And somehow the mini version of it is even better

Reactions: 8
Sculpted mascara is messy, wet & causes clumpiness, didn’t find her other stuff too bad

Reactions: 2
The mascara was like dipping my eyes in Vaseline. It's so heavy and clumpy. Not for me or the look I'm going for, but on her and on her models it does looks great.