Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AD43BD1F-004B-4AD7-9B24-18D8781D8F69.png

Absolutely no thought or care has gone into this. The small items are just wrapped in screwed up tissue paper 😂

Reactions: 6
How are hair burst still working with her? She’s got damaged, snapped and thin hair. She is such a bad advert for hair care. She needs a good balayage give her roots a rest and stop the bleach. Also bad advert for her hairdresser who enables it.

Reactions: 12
How are hair burst still working with her? She’s got damaged, snapped and thin hair. She is such a bad advert for hair care. She needs a good balayage give her roots a rest and stop the bleach. Also bad advert for her hairdresser who enables it.
I was going to post before about how bad her hair is. Def not a good advert for hairburst.

She’d put me off buying it if I was stupid enough to fall for their claims. She literally has no hair, it’s wispy and damaged from all of the bleach. She’d be better off going darker and staying off the highlights.

Biotin, msm and silica or horsetail are the best supplements and they’re so much cheaper than the insta companies and probably more concentrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On that fabric conditioner reel, did she just pronounce cologne as Col-on-ya?
🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also you can just imagine from that pic, she niffs like 6 year old Gorgonzola. You do not represent us, you absolute creature

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I remember one of the Uber jefflets saying she looked like Snow White when she had one of those god awful corsets on. More like snow bleeping fright. Didn’t she call herself “duck boy crack” or something like that once? She’s bleeping deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
@Tomi2015 are you sure she hasn't done something to you personally? You proper get aggressive over her 😂. Sorry I can't help but laugh, I keep thinking you're like her ex or Cora on one. Saying here what they want to say to her face but don't/can't incase she back hands them into next week.

P.S. her PT story is looking for a reaction to her going away again 100%

• Haha
@Tomi2015 are you sure she hasn't done something to you personally? You proper get aggressive over her 😂. Sorry I can't help but laugh, I keep thinking you're like her ex or Cora on one. Saying here what they want to say to her face but don't/can't incase she back hands them into next week.

“Are you Cora” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Are you Cora” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She just does my head in the way she thinks she’s some gorgeous proper scouse girl when she’s the furthest thing from one. The smug attitude she has. Thinking she is better than everyone else. And she’s a bleep of a mother. That’s mostly what does my head in about her. I would love to have kids but unfortunately it just wasn’t meant to be. I honestly don’t know the grock personally 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She just does my head in the way she thinks she’s some gorgeous proper scouse girl when she’s the furthest thing from one. The smug attitude she has. Thinking she is better than everyone else. And she’s a bleep of a mother. That’s mostly what does my head in about her. I would love to have kids but unfortunately it just wasn’t meant to be. I honestly don’t know the grock personally 🤣🤣
I'm v sad you aren't Cora.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.