Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories about those Spanish products…I honestly think she’s full of 💩. A company I used to work for years ago used a technique called ‘fear of loss’. So it’s all based on psychology, in effect trying to tell people that the product is selling out that others have bought but there’s still a few items left. EVERY company does this. Just because she showed an invoice for 5 orders doesn’t mean everyone else has. She also left their postcode on.
I’d bet money that this was her first big order in ages and she’s using it as promotion

Reactions: 13
Just watched her stories about those Spanish products…I honestly think she’s full of 💩. A company I used to work for years ago used a technique called ‘fear of loss’. So it’s all based on psychology, in effect trying to tell people that the product is selling out that others have bought but there’s still a few items left. EVERY company does this. Just because she showed an invoice for 5 orders doesn’t mean everyone else has. She also left their postcode on.
I’d bet money that this was her first big order in ages and she’s using it as promotion
Or it’s one of her jefflets letting her do a blag order to their address. No one in the right bleeping mind would buy the Spanish stuff from her when you can get it for half the price in most markets. Honestly don’t know where she gets off charging what she does. And I’m still leaning towards that shop being a front for something. It is literally always empty when it’s open. How embarrassing is that though🤣 Tries to make out she’s some mega business woman when her shop is empty from dawn til dusk

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Every time I hear about these new “hangover cure pills” I keep thinking I bet Jeff will try and rebrand herself as a pharmacy to try and sell them alongside the snake oil drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Or it’s one of her jefflets letting her do a blag order to their address. No one in the right bleeping mind would buy the Spanish stuff from her when you can get it for half the price in most markets. Honestly don’t know where she gets off charging what she does. And I’m still leaning towards that shop being a front for something. It is literally always empty when it’s open. How embarrassing is that though🤣 Tries to make out she’s some mega business woman when her shop is empty from dawn til dusk
The one she always raves about isn’t the strongest one nor is it the nicest, it smells like something you’d clean your floor wirh.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like a market trader at 4.55pm “Come on ladies get the few last bottles of bleach before they’re all gone!” Hardly doing anything new or innovative but she got the Mitchell brothers out because according to Jeff, sex sells 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@Tomi2015 are you sure she hasn't done something to you personally? You proper get aggressive over her 😂. Sorry I can't help but laugh, I keep thinking you're like her ex or Cora on one. Saying here what they want to say to her face but don't/can't incase she back hands them into next week.

P.S. her PT story is looking for a reaction to her going away again 100%
I have thought this but also I'm 100% here for it 🤗🤗 carry on Tomi 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She hardly carries any stock - remember the tit tip of a stock room ??

For her to sell out, it isn’t shifting much.

I am with the poster above on the psychology aspect - plus her markup on them must be £2 max. Hardly gonna pay the rates.

Like a market trader at 4.55pm “Come on ladies get the few last bottles of bleach before they’re all gone!” Hardly doing anything new or innovative but she got the Mitchell brothers out because according to Jeff, sex sells 😫
Who the duck would buy something off her after seeing her sloppy norks

• Haha
She’s only 37? I genuinely thought she was in her 40s. Oh dear!!! Sometimes “tweakments” don’t make you look younger.

Reactions: 11
She’s only 37? I genuinely thought she was in her 40s. Oh dear!!! Sometimes “tweakments” don’t make you look younger.
Maybe she meant thank god for my Botox lady cos without her I’d look even older than I do even though I’m only 37?!

Reactions: 6
She’s 37?!?! bleeping hell! I’m nearly 49 and thought she was more my age! She looks like those old aunties I’d see on the dance floor at family parties, dancing round their handbag and having a can of snake oil between vodkas

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really does...I follow her on insta and she seems really lovely but I think cos they work in that industry they get a bit "blind" to it and go over the top.
She’s lovely, I’ve had a few treatments from her (and paid, what a mug I am) but she’s starting to look creepy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.