Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That just doesn't sit right with me. Why wouldn't she spend it with her little girl? It's not like she has her full time as it is. Poor kid.

Reactions: 6
Just been talking to my mate about Facebook and I said that nobody frapes each other anymore
Then we had a laugh about the time she done it to me in the pub, saying that I’d just gone to the mens toilets to sniff some sweaty balls. My first thought was “I bet Jeff actually does that”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My sister lives in Hull and loves the Jeffasaurus. “She’s a proper scouser! Reminds me of home!”

told her she moved away 30 years ago and Jeff still thinks it’s 90’s, recycling the same tit And that’s why she reminds you of the 90’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Carlissi must be putting his foot down and keeping her off social media. She must be chomping at the bit to get back to looking at herself eating while spouting smug tit for the Jefflets to absorb.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My sister lives in Hull and loves the Jeffasaurus. “She’s a proper scouser! Reminds me of home!”

told her she moved away 30 years ago and Jeff still thinks it’s 90’s, recycling the same tit And that’s why she reminds you of the 90’s.
Jeffasaurus 🤣🤣🤣 dead mate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carlissi must be putting his foot down and keeping her off social media. She must be chomping at the bit to get back to looking at herself eating while spouting smug tit for the Jefflets to absorb.
Looking at herself eating 😂😂😂 she does this a lot doesn't she, it's bleeping weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s always chomping at something. Ewww she probably chomps Carlisis chocolate starfish

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember when she said she was leaving social media and we wouldn’t see her face anymore on the scouse bird account 🤣
Hey DABS! I’ve been awol from this thread because Jeff bores the life out of me. Just been lurking on Truffs thread as per. I was just thinking though I’m sure when I last read this thread Jeff was departing from social media forever and advertising patreon?? How’s that going? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole situation with her is weird as duck. She left home at 16. She doesn’t seem to mention her parents or family at all, yet she hangs round in her ex’s mas kitchen and takes selfies in her underwear in said ex’s mas bedroom. (complete with jam rag showing) . She hasn’t got a maternal bond with her own daughter. Maybe her mother was the same and she’s deflecting it on to Cora. Her so called friends seem to come and go ( haven’t seen NMH for a while). Going out to town with a kid of about 16 who also seems to have done one. She hangs on to men, I mean she actually clings onto them until they get wise to her and bin her off (no mention of fat Rowe for a long time). The staff in her piss alley bazaar don’t stay long. Strange behavior. I think this time next year, Carlisi will just be another notch on the bed post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole situation with her is weird as duck. She left home at 16. She doesn’t seem to mention her parents or family at all, yet she hangs round in her ex’s mas kitchen and takes selfies in her underwear in said ex’s mas bedroom. (complete with jam rag showing) . She hasn’t got a maternal bond with her own daughter. Maybe her mother was the same and she’s deflecting it on to Cora. Her so called friends seem to come and go ( haven’t seen NMH for a while). Going out to town with a kid of about 16 who also seems to have done one. She hangs on to men, I mean she actually clings onto them until they get wise to her and bin her off (no mention of fat Rowe for a long time). The staff in her piss alley bazaar don’t stay long. Strange behavior. I think this time next year, Carlisi will just be another notch on the bed post.
God that lizzy thing was mad wasn’t it, Steph was about 26 and out clubbing with a 17yr old girl wtf!

Reactions: 9
Let’s face it she’s not exactly Miss world, yet she seems to have been through a lot of men. She must be a dirty witch who gives it any way they want her to and when she starts becoming too clingy and they’ve used her for what they want, they duck her off. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the vile witch once say something about being choked whilst they spit in her mouth? bleeping grim doesn’t even cover it. I imagine some of the parents of the kids in Cora’s school have seen that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Let’s face it she’s not exactly Miss world, yet she seems to have been through a lot of men. She must be a dirty witch who gives it any way they want her to and when she starts becoming too clingy and they’ve used her for what they want, they duck her off. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the vile witch once say something about being choked whilst they spit in her mouth. bleeping grim doesn’t even cover it

• Haha
Let’s face it she’s not exactly Miss world, yet she seems to have been through a lot of men. She must be a dirty witch who gives it any way they want her to and when she starts becoming too clingy and they’ve used her for what they want, they duck her off. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the vile witch once say something about being choked whilst they spit in her mouth? bleeping grim doesn’t even cover it. I imagine some of the parents of the kids in Cora’s school have seen that.
Someone came on a few threads back and said their mate had been with her and described that exact scenario, comes on strong, is pure filth then acts clingy when they don’t want to make anything official with her. It’s sad really, fair play when she was younger but she’s someone’s part time mother now and it just reeks of desperation. You could argue she’s got a lot going for her from a males point of view, part time kid, own home, business, independence and yet she can’t get anyone to stick with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Wonder if she did a Claire’s law on Carlisi , remember after urging all her sheep to do so before getting in a relationship with a new man.

Can’t believe she’s still buzzing off those skull t shirts. They’ve been selling them in that shop next to b&m in the strand for about 6 years

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.