Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s still buzzing off those skull t shirts. They’ve been selling them in that shop next to b&m in the strand for about 6 years
I can’t believe she still bleeping wears them. That outfit at the boxing will take some bleeping beating though. Jesus Christ what was she huffing when she decided to wear that?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That email she's just shared 💀 Clearly written by her in a sad attempt to drum up sales.

Can tell it is her cos nobody else is surely that much of a narcissist that they think people walking down the street are 1) looking at them 2) arsed by their shite t shirt

Reactions: 6
From the plus size range but it still looks tight as duck on her. She’s bleeping shoe horned herself into it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m so upset by that dress and sandals. I don’t understand her dress sense 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s the sartorial equivalent of a brothel.
Her style is just 😵💫 it’s 2022, who is she influencing with these market stall quality colourways, fabrics & patterns - it’s mad that she thinks she has a place to ‘influence’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHAT HAS SHE GOT ON HER MONSTER MUNCH FEET!

Looks like those Padders with the velcro straps that were in the back of the supplements that fell out of the Sunday papers.

She'll be wearing the Big Slipper next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
that dress is gross misconduct for any one with the word ‘scouse’ in their insta name

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Looks like those Padders with the velcro straps that were in the back of the supplements that fell out of the Sunday papers.

She'll be wearing the Big Slipper next.
They are like granny shoes! I'm sure my little nan has got them in ecru

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It makes me sad that Carlisi's family and friends probably now think that she is a true representation of scouser. And that we all look like that. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.