Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just add here when someone jokingly asked what Jeff Botox had done to Tomi , because of the anger, I totally relate! I only found out about this site cos she was winding me up so much and I couldn’t believe anybody with an ounce of intelligence could like her.
It’s great being around like minded people who see through the whole fake charade and refuse to acknowledge that she represents scousers

keep up the good work everybody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Can I just add here when someone jokingly asked what Jeff Botox had done to Tomi , because of the anger, I totally relate! I only found out about this site cos she was winding me up so much and I couldn’t believe anybody with an ounce of intelligence could like her.
It’s great being around like minded people who see through the whole fake charade and refuse to acknowledge that she represents scousers

keep up the good work everybody!
Your profile pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣 deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ugh was in a rush the other day and went to the tit nail salon by her shop and they did my nails dead thick, maybe that’s where she goes 😭🥴

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker but just walking through Liverpool c.c on the Way to theatre....literally no one in the shop of horrors

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nah just watched her glossy box videos and soz girl but without the filter you are looking your age and then some. You have some crows feet going on, (nothing wrong with that, as do I) some dry and knackered looking hair and then quite a bit of sun damage. Lay off the lip fillers as well because your mouth just looks weird with that ball in the middle.

Thing is rewind back a few years and she was half decent looking. Just with god awful dress sense.

Funny how everyone's perception of her is so different to her own 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I went past the shop the other day and saw big bird . Her hair is in such a bad state, it’s untrue. There were people in there though, some birds, suppose there’s a first fire everything !!!!

She gives me pure Claire Sweeney vibes yanno , literally cannot bare her either. I remember her swanning around the g bar with Pete Price in tow, in about 2008 thinking her tit didn’t stink n all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She gives me pure Claire Sweeney vibes yanno , literally cannot bare her either. I remember her swanning around the g bar with Pete Price in tow, in about 2008 thinking her tit didn’t stink n all.
Claire Sweeney is an annoying bint. Bu at least she actually done something though be it only acting in brooky. Jeffs a nobody who acts in Ma Cureton’s kitchen

• Haha
Non scouser here (although married to one 😂)
May I ask - how annoyed are you lovely scouse ladies that she "represents" you all?

• Haha
Poor Lauren Goodger’s newborn baby girl has passed away 😢. Isn’t she one of the ones Jeff put in her circle of sheow? I wonder if the hypocrite bleep will post about it for likes 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
May I ask - how annoyed are you lovely scouse ladies that she "represents" you all?
Thank you for opening that can of worms! I can already hear the replies in my head! She represents every bad stereotype of scousers that still live in the 1990’s. She’s not fit to lace the boots of the proper scouse women warriors on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a bad wool!*

*Apologies to all the actual wools out there, who look nothing like this monstrosity of a regurgitated terrible fashion throwback/melted waxwork figure!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.