Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wel done on the new thread Dabs and great title @anushorribilis 👏

i cant tell if this was real because its been deleted if it was, and some funny fuckers on here.
Our Jeff must have contacted her. 🤣
D2503E44-D691-4790-A580-435322B4EAFC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good news everyone. Jeffs “I’m from…whatever area, I’m dead sound” mugs have been taken out of a dusty stockroom and in desperation put on sale again because no one in Liverpool would be seen dead with one are back by popular demand. Form an orderly queue and no pushing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At otterspool again, must have been given a free pass. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her pay for anything willingly for her child.

Reactions: 10
Good news everyone. Jeffs “I’m from…whatever area, I’m dead sound” mugs have been taken out of a dusty stockroom and in desperation put on sale again because no one in Liverpool would be seen dead with one are back by popular demand. Form an orderly queue and no pushing
Not only that but she’s now stocking c*nt and t*at bath bombs. On a higher shelf so kids can’t see them…but also right next to the Spider-Man ones which definitely won’t attract the attention of kids.

Reactions: 6
Not only that but she’s now stocking c*nt and t*at bath bombs. On a higher shelf so kids can’t see them…but also right next to the Spider-Man ones which definitely won’t attract the attention of kids.
They would probably make your c*nt itch to duck. Made in China no doubt from bleeping god knows what

• Sick
She doesn’t think like a mother because she isn’t one

Reactions: 7
Just letting us know she has had the nails painted and they are still fat and thick. Yes Spiderman and twit. What a head.

F770F5C1-3BE9-4DFA-A2FD-58CB12DF6C3A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.