Scousebirdblogs #26 Leaving on a Jeff plane

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like her excuse that she was “making her private life private” (or whatever she said) was partly as people were maybe starting to cotton on to the fact Cora was hardly ever with her. Now it just looks like she’s keeping that side away from Instagram, where really nothing has actually changed with most of the content she shares. Now she just has a good excuse if anyone asks #wherescora
If she was doing posts from home or work that would probably wash, but she can’t pretend she’s just keeping Cora off camera when she’s jetting off twice in the space of a week during term time.

Reactions: 10
What kind of creature is she though? The once every blue moon she actually does babysit Cora (well that’s what it seems like) she will either lay in her stinking pit on the phone totally ignoring her. Pretending she isn’t hungover as duck because of the miracle elixir that is inside out, when you can clearly see she’s as rough as a hedgehogs arse from the ale and god knows what else. Oh Cora made Jeff a cup of tea once and breakfast.. a small child using boiling water from a kettle and using a hot stove. Jeff taking parenting lessons from the McCanns again. The only time she takes her anywhere is when she’s bummed a freebie from somewhere. Apparently you live right by the beach don’t you Jeff, so why not a day out with a picnic? Oh sorry if she went to the beach she’s get no peace from the 90% of Liverpool that know her 🤔
Referring to Cora, not as my beautiful baby girl or my precious daughter, no Jeff calls her, her little mate

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget the privacy for Cora is a hypocritical request from the woman that used her for insta content and had a whole account based on her! She could just say, in Hindsight she’s a kid I should leave her be, but she uses it to make out trolls are exploiting her - she’s sick in the head

Reactions: 11
What happened to the key for the private park she had that was supposed to be hers? Isn’t there like a dead long waiting list to get one and old Jeffers was trying to make everyone believe she got one straight away? That died a death when we sussed that she’d borrowed it from someone (Ma Cureton probably) which is against the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when one of the jefflets said “ahh she’s sweet.” “I didn’t even know you had a daughter” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad that she’s only got two people who have posted to their Insta story for her birthday. Says it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the time she told a bleeping big whopper when she said she had been invited to Maricourt to give a talk to the girls. Someone emailed the school and they said they didn’t know anything about it. The post came down faster than her fishy knickers

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And the time she told a bleeping big whopper when she said she had been invited to Maricourt to give a talk to the girls. Someone emailed the school and they said they didn’t know anything about it. The post came down faster than her fishy knickers
Hahahaha I've still got the genuinely lovely response the head emailed me 😂
"having someone who openly 'scrans arse in the sniper position' and posts about it on social media goes against the Catholic ethos of the school I am proud to have attended"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha I've still got the genuinely lovely response the head emailed me 😂
"having someone who openly 'scrans arse in the sniper position' and posts about it on social media goes against the Catholic ethos of the school I am proud to have attended"
The DAB’s will continue to do the lord’s work

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I never knew about this, I’m screaming 😅 as a former maricourter this is brilliant.

Reactions: 4
Omg I never knew about this, I’m screaming 😅 as a former maricourter this is brilliant.
Plus it was just as the pandemic was sort of ending aswell and the kids had only just gone back into school. As if they would even consider letting her come into the school then. Caught herself out on that one big time 🤣 Don’t know what is more cringy. That or her saying she had to take a post down about a random German couple staying in the same hotel as her in Spain, who’s towels she threw off the sun loungers by the pool when she was acting like a grade A bleep because they might follow her on instagram. The bleeping crank 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s Jeff now? Are we going with Cora taking the photo of her or should I stop being ridiculous?
Well we have 2 options. Either Jeff’s away again minus Cora which makes her a tit mum. Or she’s taken Cora out of school to go on holiday and made her take Insta pics on the balcony, which makes her a tit mum. 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t see her being with Cora. Being a proper mum gets in the way of her dick hunting

Reactions: 7
Cora: mummy, can I give mummy this card I made for you please?
Jeff: Sorry I’m going to Italy with this chin head I’m shagging but I promise I’ll take you on a gifted day out soon.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.