Scousebird Blogs #9 On the 7th day of the xmas, Tories gave to me, a grant from HMRC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got that roast dinner pic with the medium rare sausage and sweetcorn? Been describing it to Mr Guirkin and he wants to have his say 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She only orders about 10 of each item so when she’s says “they’ve flown out of stock” it’s not hard when she only has a handful of everything to begin with. You can see when you try to add them to your basket on her site how many of each product she has. The Spanish cleaning stuff will NOT sell in town because you more or less have to walk past the the stall on church street that sells them cheaper than she does to get to piss alley. Lush is round the corner, so her bath bombs are fucked too, and tbh home bargains are selling so many cheap affordable bath bombs right now. I really don’t see how that shop is going to survive in town when there’s absolutely nothing unique about what she’s selling and her prices are gonna have to go up so she can afford the overheads she’s gonna have.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone got that roast dinner pic with the medium rare sausage and sweetcorn? Been describing it to Mr Guirkin and he wants to have his say 😅
Someone post the Big Mac pasta one aswell. That makes the roast look like high class cuisine from the Savoy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She only orders about 10 of each item so when she’s says “they’ve flown out of stock” it’s not hard when she only has a handful of everything to begin with. You can see when you try to add them to your basket on her site how many of each product she has. The Spanish cleaning stuff will NOT sell in town because you more or less have to walk past the the stall on church street that sells them cheaper than she does to get to piss alley. Lush is round the corner, so her bath bombs are fucked too, and tbh home bargains are selling so many cheap affordable bath bombs right now. I really don’t see how that shop is going to survive in town when there’s absolutely nothing unique about what she’s selling and her prices are gonna have to go up so she can afford the overheads she’s gonna have.
She may regret being so shady about council houses if her Aladdin’s cave of tacky tit goes tits up in town and she has to sell the eyesore house in Crosby. I can’t see her being able to pull off a stomach-acid yellow kitchen and bookcase wallpaper in a ‘boxy shell’ or whatever crappy comment she used to describe her Nan’s house.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Who the duck is buying all these bath bombs that sold out in, like, ‘3 minutes *crinkled nose smug face*’
I literally don’t know anyone who has rushed out to buy a bath bomb that smells like candy canes with a snowman on top.
"Ya know what, I really need a bit of thrush and an itchy minge in me life, ya know what I'll buy some cheap ass bath bombs from a tat shop" said no-one ever 🤦🏻‍♀️

They're all someone's son I suppose....
And let's not forget maybe the swinger's wife too.....👀 does Jeff swing both ways?
Does she have a bit with Nicky Man Head and pretend she's a fella? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m just sitting here whilst Mr Tomi2015 is at work watching crap and scoffing the hotel chocolat chocolates that were supposed to be for Christmas Day. MrTomi2015 is a cab driver and I’ve told him don’t ever let Jeff in your cab or you won’t get rid of the stink for months...creased at all these comments 🤣
Same! We've just been eating the malteaser truffles I was gonna save for xmas cos theyll look pretty on the table in me fancy bowl....they're fuckin gone 😂 I'm like we can't get any more now literally til Xmas eve or I'll sniff them out again, that's half a stone back on 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
7 pages in and this is one of the best threads 😂 I’m cackling at “bath bomb with a snow man on top” “Nicky man head” and the fact we have Shirley bleeping Ballas rating Jeff’s grid 😭😭😭😭
Wait till Bruno hears about this
"Ya know what, I really need a bit of thrush and an itchy minge in me life, ya know what I'll buy some cheap ass bath bombs from a tat shop" said no-one ever 🤦🏻‍♀️

And let's not forget maybe the swinger's wife too.....👀 does Jeff swing both ways?
Does she have a bit with Nicky Man Head and pretend she's a fella? Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't know but I wouldnt be putting my car keys in that bowl. Nothing would shock me with her, anything for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'd be ripped to duck on rate my plate with that monstrosity, and she thought it was worthy to put on IG 🤣

@Guirkin I love your profile pic 😅 love me a bit of Pickle Rick haha.

Reactions: 1
She'd be ripped to duck on rate my plate with that monstrosity, and she thought it was worthy to put on IG 🤣

@Guirkin I love your profile pic 😅 love me a bit of Pickle Rick haha.
Ha ha thanks! Talking of dinner monstrosities Mr Guirkin ordered some battered gurkins from a local take out and they were vile!! Bet Jeff would have mixed them into that big mac pasta 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who the duck is buying all these bath bombs that sold out in, like, ‘3 minutes *crinkled nose smug face*’
I literally don’t know anyone who has rushed out to buy a bath bomb that smells like candy canes with a snowman on top.
Buy a dusty bath bomb and get a free tube of Canestan

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know im late to the party but has anyone else clocked her making a profit on the hillsborough disaster by mentioning it in the product description of this trashy ass necklace and not donating even a smidgen to charity or the victims families 😷 nasty witch
View attachment 325096
I lost family members at Hillsborough. My dad was there and witnessed it all and still can't talk about it to this day. I hope to God she addresses this and donates the majority of the profits to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign or another good cause. This is so crass and majorly disappointing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yet another contradiction... wasnt her original USP that if you dont have a purple wheelie bin then youre a wool and dont even dare call yourself a scouser and you should be ashamed of yourselves.... well theres no purple bins in crosby!
Which is the most amazing place in the world to live and shes always banging on about how blessed she is (in the way that shes so incredibly talented and has earned it all and she deserves every penny of her million) and how it was always her dream to live there... oh even when u wer slagging it off?!
And now shes bashing council houses and walton and kirkdale?! Clearly forgetting her roots. Yano they say its a long way down to fall from the top.
Literally rolling my eyes so hard i may go blind at all the shite she speaks 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 21
I lost family members at Hillsborough. My dad was there and witnessed it all and still can't talk about it to this day. I hope to God she addresses this and donates the majority of the profits to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign or another good cause. This is so crass and majorly disappointing.
im so sorry to hear about your family’s losses I can’t imagine how your dad feels. I hope she gets called out on it it’s a bleeping shite thing to do. Lowest of the low. And pretty bleeping Tory

Reactions: 13
I'm normally just a lurker on here but she's been absolutely doing my head in recently and I just saw this on Facebook and thought I hope people buy this gin and donate to charity for £35 than buy her shite for more than that and just donate to the fund of poor dress sense and tacky decor!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
First time ever that I've managed to get up to date on a thread. Feel weirdly proud.

God she annoys me so much. Face you could slap for hours.

So do we think she has had a special offer on the 'town centre' unit? The Crosby tat shop can't be making that much, so where the jeff is the money coming from to bankroll the new shithole? Even minty side street units cost a wedge to set up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
First time ever that I've managed to get up to date on a thread. Feel weirdly proud.

God she annoys me so much. Face you could slap for hours.

So do we think she has had a special offer on the 'town centre' unit? The Crosby tat shop can't be making that much, so where the jeff is the money coming from to bankroll the new shithole? Even minty side street units cost a wedge to set up.
Welcome on becoming an instant DAB but you get 10 extra DAB points for your name 😂
Agree about the shop rent. It won’t last.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've lurked for a while, it's reassuring to see other people find her absolutely grotesque.

I will take my 10 points, thank you :) I have name envy with yours (as soon as I realised it's Yer Ma, and not Yerma rhymes with Burma!)

• Haha
I've lurked for a while, it's reassuring to see other people find her absolutely grotesque.

I will take my 10 points, thank you :) I have name envy with yours (as soon as I realised it's Yer Ma, and not Yerma rhymes with Burma!)
😂 I didn’t know you could put a space between your name when signing up. Might see if I can alter it 🤣

Oh god she’s been grotesque since she got divorced. She annoyed me before that but she was never on this scale before. It’s worrying

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.