Scousebird Blogs #6 Been had off by Badman Ting so it’s back to scramming ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up! Whoever said above that she’s always going out of her way to bend the rules is spot on. She also seems to be rebounding from cock to cock or at least that is how it appears.

If shed been invited to spit roast to review it why not start off by saying “I’ve been invited to spitroast to review” she’s so sly and underhand about everything.

And then obviously someone’s called her out on it the normal response would be to deal with that privately but no!

Reactions: 11
Just been catching up! Whoever said above that she’s always going out of her way to bend the rules is spot on. She also seems to be rebounding from cock to cock or at least that is how it appears.

If shed been invited to spit roast to review it why not start off by saying “I’ve been invited to spitroast to review” she’s so sly and underhand about everything.

And then obviously someone’s called her out on it the normal response would be to deal with that privately but no!
[/QUOTE
It looks like more and more people every day are seeing her true colours. Doesn’t give a duck about anyone except herself. Does she think shagging her way around Liverpool is something to be proud of

Reactions: 5
The amount of her sheeple followers agreeing with what she’s done speaks volumes as to why Liverpool is in tier 3.
Thick as pigshit 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am down south for work this week and have actually lied about where I live (even though it’s okay for me to be here cos actual work, not scrounging food in a restaurant) and proper had to bite my tongue because of the way some of the customers I’ve visited have been speaking about the North West. They think we’re all bleeping uneducated idiots spreading coronavirus around for fun and it is people LIKE STEPH who actually fit their stereotype 😡

Honestly I was absolutely fuming yesterday this woman was going on about how she’s sure it’s because of the poor working and living conditions in the north. I was like are you taking the piss we don’t all work at the mill and go back to our two up two downs where we live ten families to a room 😂 honestly can’t wait to leave tomorrow, get me back to me Tier 3 where I can’t go the pub or have anything to do with anyone except my fella or the cat but at least there won’t be bleeping stupid stuck up twats everywhere! 😭

Edited to add, PS your water is shite

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I am down south for work this week and have actually lied about where I live (even though it’s okay for me to be here cos actual work, not scrounging food in a restaurant) and proper had to bite my tongue because of the way some of the customers I’ve visited have been speaking about the North West. They think we’re all bleeping uneducated idiots spreading coronavirus around for fun and it is people LIKE STEPH who actually fit their stereotype 😡

Honestly I was absolutely fuming yesterday this woman was going on about how she’s sure it’s because of the poor working and living conditions in the north. I was like are you taking the piss we don’t all work at the mill and go back to our two up two downs where we live ten families to a room 😂 honestly can’t wait to leave tomorrow, get me back to me Tier 3 where I can’t go the pub or have anything to do with anyone except my fella or the cat but at least there won’t be bleeping stupid stuck up twats everywhere! 😭
I’d rather live up here anyway than pay £500,000 a month for a box room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d rather live up here anyway than pay £500,000 a month for a box room 😂
Tell me about it. My office is in the south and they were all laughing at how much our house cost when I sent them the right move link. Was like really I’m laughing at you lot 😂 I’m almost half the age of some of you and you will never afford to buy

Reactions: 8
The amount of her sheeple followers agreeing with what she’s done speaks volumes as to why Liverpool is in tier 3.
Thick as pigshit 🤦🏼‍♀️
someone at work said to me they wouldn’t get the vaccine or let their kids have it as it’s full of dead babies brains.....and that ladies and gentlemen is why we’re in tier 3!! 🤣🤣😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
someone at work said to me they wouldn’t get the vaccine or let their kids have it as it’s full of dead babies brains.....and that ladies and gentlemen is why we’re in tier 3!! 🤣🤣😳
These are the people who don’t realise that the flu vaccine is changed every year depending what type of flu is coming. So they can stick it up their arse about not knowing what’s being injected into them. Like we have a clue anyway. If it gets the world back to normal I’ll be first in the bloody queue

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These are the people who don’t realise that the flu vaccine is changed every year depending what type of flu is coming. So they can stick it up their arse about not knowing what’s being injected into them. Like we have a clue anyway. If it gets the world back to normal I’ll be first in the bloody queue
And me! Honestly people need to stop looking at Facebook, absolute dickheads 🤣

Reactions: 4
Tell me about it. My office is in the south and they were all laughing at how much our house cost when I sent them the right move link. Was like really I’m laughing at you lot 😂 I’m almost half the age of some of you and you will never afford to buy
It pees me off that they pity us. Let’s be honest, the North is boss. We’re dead friendly, things are cheaper, we have the lobster pot for Christ’s sake. You ever tried to find a decent chippy in London?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The politics of being a grass is interesting, isn’t it?

Wanker grassing on a low-paid fast food worker via social media = fine, acceptable, not an act of class betrayal

People being genuinely concerned and pissed off about non-entities openly flouting the rules cos they’re “having a business meeting” = grass of the century

The laughable thing is, all these sheep commenting that whoever reported it is just jealous of Steph’s Bury Market fashion and supposed “success” would be the first to call the police if their car got nicked or something: but surely the little scrote who robbed your car is just making a living, right?? The whole performative “I’m not a grass” thing is one of the most tragic things about the constructed “Scouse” persona on Twitter and why every fucker in parts of the country that read the Sun think the city deserves to be in lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It pees me off that they pity us. Let’s be honest, the North is boss. We’re dead friendly, things are cheaper, we have the lobster pot for Christ’s sake. You ever tried to find a decent chippy in London?
Omg not even just London, anywhere south of the Midlands really, they are the worst 😂 when they say fish and chips they mean that and only that, they have no gravy, curry sauce or mushy peas, the weirdos! 😂

Omg not even just London, anywhere south of the Midlands really, they are the worst 😂 when they say fish and chips they mean that and only that, they have no gravy, curry sauce or mushy peas, the weirdos! 😂
As Peter Kay said...”don’t do peas, don’t do gravy” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Edited to add, PS your water is shite
Work at the mill 😂😂😂 I’ve had to turn my spare room into a make shift office I wish I worked in a mill sometimes 😂😂😂😂

why southerners think they’re the elite is beyond me yano. I went to London for the weekend last year and felt on edge the whole time, and how can they all pile on the sweaty tube 24/7 give me Merseyrail any day 💛 💛 💛

• Heart
  • Haha
Work at the mill 😂😂😂 I’ve had to turn my spare room into a make shift office I wish I worked in a mill sometimes 😂😂😂😂

why southerners think they’re the elite is beyond me yano. I went to London for the weekend last year and felt on edge the whole time, and how can they all pile on the sweaty tube 24/7 give me Merseyrail any day 💛 💛 💛
I avoid central London at all costs, find the tube so claustrophobic 😬

And innit 😂 at least if we did work at the mill us DABs could have a gossip while we were winding the bobbins and take every day we don’t get mangled in the machines as a blessing. duck all this email and telephone shite 😂

• Haha
I avoid central London at all costs, find the tube so claustrophobic 😬

And innit 😂 at least if we did work at the mill us DABs could have a gossip while we were winding the bobbins and take every day we don’t get mangled in the machines as a blessing. duck all this email and telephone shite 😂
lets all go work at Wigan pier 😂😂😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
DAB Pier 🏝 Steph could never work in such paradise. Can you imagine what she was like in Barclays? 😭 tit
I bet all those people she worked with got referred to occupational health after she left - the cackle still haunts them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.