Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new underwear pic I am cringing for her 😩
Wish she’d stop sharing the pics she’s obviously took for her latest victim.

Hope she’s told this one she’s (allegedly) got herpes? She didn’t tell Jake if you remember and he was ranting about it on insta. Classy them Curetons.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She tweeted something to Andy about being in love with somebody she's never met, clearly aimed at him. His twitter is very vocal about him being single. He doesn't give a duck hun. Get back to scanning whinnets out of some strangers hoop
🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck offff

There's a comment on there from someone saying they're a photographer and ready and waiting. Do yourselves a favour and look at his page. I am in bits 😂🤣 I can just imagine the shoot those two would cook up together.
Jesus tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There's a comment on there from someone saying they're a photographer and ready and waiting. Do yourselves a favour and look at his page. I am in bits 😂🤣 I can just imagine the shoot those two would cook up together.
Jesus tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you fancy a good laugh look at a insta account called fit4uphotography it’s deffo more up her street, liverpool based too 🤣🤣
I am bleeping howling

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know I basically say it in every post but I’m genuinely mortified for her and her “embracing sexuality”....choose your lane Steph and stay in it for more than a week- cos right now you’re going down the M6 the wrong way on a skateboard 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bra doesn’t even fit!

just looked at that ‘photographer ready and waiting’ profile
Holy mother of god! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha ‘works with the hottest models’ looks like he’s done casting from outside the royal hospital 🧟‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My eyes... my eyes...
Steph will fit right in! 👍
Yesss qweeeen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think that’s a label. It’s a woman stamp on her back showing through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The LAST thing id do whilst starting a new relationship is throw pictures up in my underwear on social media for every tom dick and perve to comment on, i mean i wouldn't do it anyways because I'm not a thirsty witch. But my god, have some class and respect for not only yourself... but for your daughter and your 'new fella...'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You just can’t take kirkdale out of her...Steph in Crosby,We just don’t...You are the new circle of show for us.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.