Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be either some poor sod who hasnโ€™t got social media so thinks heโ€™s met an โ€œentrepreneurโ€ with a business empire .....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

or....
I've just found this absolute WORLDY on my old phone from 2017 I dont even know why I had a screenshot of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh my god!!! What a melt ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we know anything about Jakeโ€™s brother? Could it be him?
One works at Aldi and one at Barclaycard so doubt it's them.

I doubt now the fella exists and is purely a way to get attention and try to make another fella jealous who doesn't want her skanky ways

Unless the PHD is from clown college I can't see an intellectual being interested in her I mean what conversation would they have ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I doubt now the fella exists and is purely a way to get attention and try to make another fella jealous who doesn't want her skanky ways

Unless the PHD is from clown college I can't see an intellectual being interested in her I mean what conversation would they have ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Clown college ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My cousin has a phd and heโ€™s married a nice girl and they have a lovely little girl now. I sniff lies

Reactions: 3

Sheโ€™s โ€˜deadโ€™ intelligent though isnโ€™t she, mainly because sheโ€™s dimly aware of Anne Boleyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sheโ€™s โ€˜deadโ€™ intelligent though isnโ€™t she, mainly because sheโ€™s dimly aware of Anne Boleyn.
Did you know she left home at 16 cos she is just so independent and clever and never ever mentions it at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Boy is she gonna look stupid when she reveals shes dating Jake's brother after hyping up this imaginary man ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in my year in school and I've never even heard of her until recently. She deffo wasn't one of the academically gifted ones because I would have been in her classes. Thinks she's bleeping boss cos she's watched an episode of Horrible Histories.

Also, I get the sense of the lady doth protest too much. If the "good dick" (VILE) was that good, you wouldn't need to shout it from the rooftops.

Absolute gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She was in my year in school and I've never even heard of her until recently. She deffo wasn't one of the academically gifted ones because I would have been in her classes. Thinks she's bleeping boss cos she's watched an episode of Horrible Histories.

Also, I get the sense of the lady doth protest too much. If the "good dick" (VILE) was that good, you wouldn't need to shout it from the rooftops.

Absolute gobshite.
Takes a gobshite to know gobshites doesn't it Steph ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

Reactions: 5
new underwear pic. Sheโ€™s defo testing the water for an only fans account ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
There's a comment on there from someone saying they're a photographer and ready and waiting. Do yourselves a favour and look at his page. I am in bits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I can just imagine the shoot those two would cook up together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
There's a comment on there from someone saying they're a photographer and ready and waiting. Do yourselves a favour and look at his page. I am in bits ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ I can just imagine the shoot those two would cook up together.
Omg I can see heโ€™s got a history of working with the hottest models ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.