Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph's narcissistic behaviour is enough to put anyone off.
All her posts and spouting about it being someone else - pure deflection and denial on her part.
Be interesting to see how long this one lasts... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no the one time I don't look on her stories and I miss all the goss 😅 my money's on either another Cureton brother or this Andy one. But by the sounds of what you have all said on here this relationship is doomed before it's even begun 😅 already sounds fuckin crazy.
She tweeted something to Andy about being in love with somebody she's never met, clearly aimed at him. His twitter is very vocal about him being single. He doesn't give a duck hun. Get back to scanning whinnets out of some strangers hoop

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She tweeted something to Andy about being in love with somebody she's never met, clearly aimed at him. His twitter is very vocal about him being single. He doesn't give a duck hun. Get back to scanning whinnets out of some strangers hoop
I just choked from laughing thank you 😂😂 x

Reactions: 1
Scranning whinnets. DEAD😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Absolutely brilliant🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
that car washing story is probably the only thing Cora has ever done with Mummy that wasn’t watching tv whilst mummy lies in bed...that is if Steph hasn’t just made the car washing thing up too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said in her stories her new fella had just got his doctorate (isn’t that a phd?) and she was dead proud of him? Not Andy then?

Reactions: 1
She said in her stories her new fella had just got his doctorate (isn’t that a phd?) and she was dead proud of him? Not Andy then?
Ah yeah Andy seems to be into graphic designs and stuff doesn't he.

Whoever it is, he's got all those brains and still ends up "seeing" Steph 🤭

Reactions: 3
Ah yeah Andy seems to be into graphic designs and stuff doesn't he.

Whoever it is, he's got all those brains and still ends up "seeing" Steph 🤭
Nah he will probably be some useless wasteman who sells the Avon and has his Facebook job listed as "studied PHD at school of life"

That's if he's even real. I think she's trying to make that Andy one jealous by blagging this fake fella and he's just not arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think we’ve all got PTSD from steph’s scranning arse 😂😂😂😫
I wish she'd never mentioned it. Honestly, I feel quite ill every time it gets brought up and I have to think about her lying there in the sniper position.

Do you think she wears full SWAT gear for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah I take it back about the Andy one, hes mentioned on his twitter about going to his cousin's wedding and he asked about a plus one and said I doubt it I'll be 4 years single at that point 😅 that guy has brains, keep awayyyy Andyyyyy don't do it.

Oh yeah I take it back about the Andy one, hes mentioned on his twitter about going to his cousin's wedding and he asked about a plus one and said I doubt it I'll be 4 years single at that point 😅 that guy has brains, keep awayyyy Andyyyyy
Ah I missed the phd story what’s the bets she meant pretty huge d*ck
HOWLIN 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I skipped through all the stories she must have posted about this! gutted 😂 very curious about this boyfriend, what fully grown man would go out with her having seen what she posts online 🤢

She’s lying. She’s trying to make someone jealous. She goes for scalls not doctors. Can you imagine her disgust when he doesn’t drive with one arm, and not wearing his grey trackie. That’s sixth form stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s lying. She’s trying to make someone jealous. She goes for scalls not doctors. Can you imagine her disgust when he doesn’t drive with one arm, and not wearing his grey trackie. That’s sixth form stuff
I thought this!!! Maybe she’s matched with someone on Tinder who has a phd and now she’s using him to make Andy jealous 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.