Scousebird blogs #4 Even Spanish cleaning products can't clean up your filthy grid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can get size 10's up to the tops of my thighs, doesn't cover my ass at all but I must be a size 10 now! ๐Ÿคฃ

The way she keeps saying lads makes me cringe. Ya say lads when you're 15 not when you're in your 30's ffs ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
I think sheโ€™s one of them whoโ€™s hey day was in her teens/early 20s so sheโ€™s never quite moved on from there in any aspect of her life!

Reactions: 7
At least we finally know what Steph sees when she looks in the mirror...think she needs to go to Specsavers though because that woman is about 10000x more attractive and doesnโ€™t look like her ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 9
She said "Cora defo had it aswell because she didnt moan about my morning breath for two weeks" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Stop it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ really ? Iโ€™ll try listen on my day off.
Is mark wahlberg the pretend bf sheโ€™s been going on about in her head ๐ŸŽถ land of make believe ๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.