Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Ma was definitely an alcoholic and drank through her pregnancy with our Jeff… she has absolutely NO Cupid’s and her lips are wide as duck!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I was hoping to have respect for Jeff if she did come off social media, but no... the stupid gunt is still on her very last pity worship moment....

Join patreon?? For what? Shite from a shop we don't need and internal designs of a house we all want to vomit over...

She's just a desperate lady, get a job... take those lips (naturally plump) to a call centre job!

skank

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her Ma was definitely an alcoholic and drank through her pregnancy with our Jeff… she has absolutely NO Cupid’s and her lips are wide as duck!
Think once you’ve had bad lip fillers your lips and mouth are as you say wide! They change the whole shape of your mouth knocks me sick

Reactions: 8
Am I thinking of the right person but did she have a salon at one stage?

Reactions: 5
Am I thinking of the right person but did she have a salon at one stage?
She rented space in her shop to the girls who ran the salon. It wasn’t hers. They fucked her off because she expected free haircuts and treatments all the time

• Wow
Reactions: 15
One of Jeffs mob has just commented this on her latest plea for us to buy from the shop of horrors, AND NOW I’M REALLY ANGRY…SJP!!!! What the actual duck! Proof if proof were needed that her followers (all 12 of them) are as delusional as she is….Carrie Bradshaw my arse..
E8312371-1B0C-486C-A00D-0D4FFA2FD761.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Have I got tit in my eye or have I just witnessed her flogging Spanish cleaning stuff for £8.50 a bottle?!?!
The corner shop by ours sells it for £3.50!!!
Robbing twit should wear a stripy jumper and a balaclava the price points in that gaff are ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
One of Jeffs mob has just commented this on her latest plea for us to buy from the shop of horrors, AND NOW I’M REALLY ANGRY…SJP!!!! What the actual duck! Proof if proof were needed that her followers (all 12 of them) are as delusional as she is….Carrie Bradshaw my arse..View attachment 1006683
More like bleeping Carry On Matron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have I got tit in my eye or have I just witnessed her flogging Spanish cleaning stuff for £8.50 a bottle?!?!
The corner shop by ours sells it for £3.50!!!
Robbing twit should wear a stripy jumper and a balaclava the price points in that gaff are ridiculous!
I swear she had a bottle of Persil when she was spinning her phone around the kitchen reno a few weeks ago and talking about the fact she had a washing machine again. Billy bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it funny that she says people on her are “obsessed with someone they don’t know” but when people who don’t know her are crawling up her arse, it’s a different story

Reactions: 22
The Detechtives was set up by someone known to SB. Crap spelling and poor grammar was deliberate to throw you off scent (only mastermind tactics employed by this lot!). They just watched to see who viewed the stories on the account to identify tattlers but half of Liverpool’s influencers reposted it to their stories too making the viewers/trolls ratio skewed so got nowhere hence it’s disappearance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Isn’t it funny that she says people on her are “obsessed with someone they don’t know” but when people who don’t know her are crawling up her arse, it’s a different story
Like the way she was obsessed with greaseball Paul’s ex wife? I’ll never forget the grid quote she posted, something to the effect of ‘what is it you loved about your ex? Was it the bog eye or way she does her hair like a loaf of bread?’ and a few other cheap shots (she had a lazy eye and always wore a backcombed do). That’s being obsessed with someone you don’t know and trolling them online. Short memory.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.