Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Never bought one thing off her, never will. If I wanted Liverpool themed gifts I’d go to the shop at the Albert Dock that’s been there for decades or Liverpool Museum. I wouldn’t venture that side of town and most definitely not down that side street that is nothing short of moody at the best of times.

Her whole rant that she’s published irks me massively - it shifts some blame onto the consumer and yes, it is absolutely a horrendous time for businesses (I also have my own), but it’s also even more horrendous for the average consumer. Some people have no choice but to ‘nip into the Asda’ for a Valentine’s Day card. Fuck, some people won’t even be able to add that extra cost onto their shop. Thing is, it’s not as black and white as ‘shopping local’, it’s getting to the shop itself or paying for postage and packaging. If you don’t drive, it’s a bus or train ticket on top and if you do drive, it’s parking fees as well as petrol costs to shop local and that all adds up. Going into town for most isn’t a necessity - they visit when they have money to spend whereas going to the Asda for a weekly shop is a necessity. What she’s not getting is, whilst people are empathetic and understand the shit position that businesses are in, a lot just physically don’t have the cash to shop local, which is sadly viewed as a luxury these days.The blame for small business failure doesn’t lie with the consumer opting to go to the Asda or Aldi, it lies with the government and bleating on about people shopping local won’t change that - it’ll just make people realise just how fucking skint they are even more. If you want people to shop local, introduce local incentives - ditch the delivery fee and deliver yourself for example and offer it free to the consumer. Yes, you’ll have to pay for it, but it’s a well known marketing fact that if someone is getting something for free, they will part with more cash if they can afford it. On balance, it would work out better in terms of sales for the sake of a days time and a tank of petrol. Local business is a two way street and to be local, you have to be part of the local community or you’re just another shop on the high street, whether you have scouse in the shop title or not. Shopping local is about the consumer investing in your brand but equally, you have to invest in the consumer and where they live. She won’t do that, she will just want the money. She markets herself as a scouse brand but doesn’t do anything that is meaningful to scousers - not once has she attended a hillsborough memorial service and she wouldn’t be seen dead at a soup kitchen. She’s not part of our patchwork as a city, she just wants to make money off the brand that scousers have created for themselves over decades of time. She’s even shown a snobbish attitude to less well off areas of the city, constantly going on about living in Crosby which to be honest, is nice but average?! Yet she then expects a wider audience to buy into this scouse bird shop facade and part with their cash on the back of being underhandedly told that they’re not as good as her cos they don’t live in fucking Crosby. Her business inexperience shows massively and her downfall will not be down to people not shopping locally.

thanks for coming to my ted talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

OliveOil2020

Throwback to two weeks ago when Jeff said she wasn’t going to feed the trolls. Feel I’ve been at all all you can eat buffet

• Haha
Reactions: 46

boo41

First time posting. I knew nothing of tattle before she started going on about it. I followed her years ago and never removed it. It’s take me a while to catch up on all 24 threads but it’s been one hell of a read. Feel like I need to clear up one point though. I’ll hold my hands up and say I’m a wool and we don’t want her either!! Please done write us all off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I’m still catching up, I knew something had ripped SB’s knitting by the amount of pages behind I was!

I grew up with my brother supporting Liverpool, that was his English team (I’m in Scotland) and I started supporting them too. I’ve only been a couple of times which I’m sad about but I’d love to go back. It sounds a strange thing to say but I love the good people of Liverpool - the way Hillsborough didn’t just affect the families, it’s everyone’s heartbreak, the support for the amazing people who fought for justice for the 97, the universal hatred of the scum - those are the things everyone can see. But you come on here and the two people from that area whose threads I read (this joker and KHM), you can tell a lot about folk too and I love it! There’s never any arguing on the thread, there’s support for people when they’re going through shit and a loyalty to where they come from. People are told if they’ve overstepped a mark but that’s the beginning and end of it.

I’m offended when Jeff says she speaks for everyone in Liverpool - love, you don’t even speak for your daughter. I’m no parenting expert but it would have been better all round if she’d never shown her online at all - but then of course, she couldn’t use her as an excuse for setting up a Patreon. The fact she even said Cora “won the womb lottery” (🤢) is hilarious…but to willingly highlight how little careabout her is awful. I’ll never forget her leaving Cora’s birthday party and the holiday/kids club shambles shows how horrible a person age truly is.

And thanks @cbdgummybear for mentioning the Detechtives, I’ve been howling for about an hour thinking of “wait til I see you Fat Tits (Fat Tits)” 😂

Sorry about the essay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Roastielover

I got some artwork that she sells, direct from the artist, I picked it up and had a chat. They mentioned that scousebird inflates due to paying vat, I bought a print for £15, Jeff is selling the same print for £25. Plus I bet she haggled and paid less than £15 if she bought a load!
I say if you like something she sells, find the original source and pay that small business instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She did the emotional goodbye for Mr Carlisi. It probably hasn't worked and she realises it was a massive mistake. She says she has a 'nice community' on Patreon but I bet it is a small one. I don't understand why you would pay someone to watch them spill tuna pasta down themselves, I get it for free off my toddler most nights. She isn't exactly doing groundbreaking recipes, she isn't niche in any way whatsoever. She is boring now and anyone with half a brain cell remembers she is really quite cruel and judgemental.

I do try and shop local and/or independent. However, I tend to do it mostly online. Etsy is a brilliant site. I don't understand why she has a shop, who actually goes in there? Nobody from the reports we have had on here. Everyone who is going to hear about Steph has already heard about her by now and having a presence in town is going to add little to her 'brand'. Plus, on a personal level, I can't bring myself to buy anything associated with her. Her lavendar and lychee gin sounds amazing but it is horribly over priced and I can't support someone who makes money off Hillsborough, made her name ridiculing innocent bystanders and now screams 'be kind' and has managed to expand her business using Tory funds while professing her love for Jeremy Corbyn.

I think she needs to take an actual break. Step back. Look at her books. See what actually makes her money and concentrate on that. At the moment it just is not going well for her at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

SaintLeo

VIP Member
So just to be clear, 2 days after posting a “everyone needs to shop at small local business” rant she shares a picture of her kitchen tagging in all the national brands she’s got it from?? Including light fittings from Amazon?? Even the radiator and flooring suppliers aren’t local by the look of it.

Steph, hun, seriously stop making it so easy for us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Naturally Plump Lips

Is she for real????
I’ll tell you what to do , nothing Steph, you do nothing, because all the “echo interview” hilarious comments yesterday are true… best just keep quite HUN
I don’t know which to be more proud of, becoming insta famous to 113.5k bots or being called darling by our Jeff 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Dabs the more I think about this the more angry she is making me. She has just been on 2 holidays, had an extension built and a new kitchen. She then hsd the cheek, on a video pleading for customers, to tell everyone she spent 7k extra due to material costs. Food bank usage is up, bills are up, people are just about getting by, but yea let's all shop in her cavern of horrors. Proper Tory behaviour.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
See the valentines cards she is trying to flog, something along the lines of ‘I want you to fuck me as hard as Boris fucks the country’
1. As if anyone wants reminding of Boris Johnson on Valentine’s day
2. As if anyone wants to think of having sex with their significant other and BJ simultaneously
3. As if any scouser would pay for something with a reference to a HEAD TORY
4. She’s clearly read here and saw us calling her Stephanie de jeffel johnson
5. Shes fucking rancid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Shirley Ballas is someone who’s been trying to break into SB’s circle for years. They are a fantasist. Irl and online. Greatly exaggerates their position and what they know.

She’d be surprised how many people she knows irl who read and post on here and let everyone know her business. ‘Friends’, ex friends, ex’s.
With the greatest of respect how do you know? Shirley hasn’t been on tattle for months now yet you’re a new member who joined on Friday

• Haha
  • Heart

woolroyalty

She makes me sick. Crying poverty when there are plenty of options to help her if she’s skint. I hated her before but I’m sat in a house full of mould and wondering if the gas company will give me another emergency payment til payday and she’s crying because she overspent on her kitchen. I live near a food bank and it’s busier than usual lately, Jeff has no idea about the real world.

She’s a tone deaf moron. She hasn’t got a clue because she’s created this whole world in her head where everyone thinks she’s amazing and so famous. Her shop is full of tat no one wants and what has she actually done to help the community that makes them responsible for keeping her afloat?

• Heart
  • Sad

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Jeff’s trouble is she sells unnecessary crap that’s the first stuff people ditch when times are tight. Plus her main seller is a diary which is a once a year purchase!

Even watching the pennies I’ll still get me prescription from the local chemist rather than Boots cos the services is better and prescription charges are the same everywhere. I might still get meat off the local butcher cos the quality’s better and they do things you might not be able to get in the Asda.

What I’m not going to do though is pay over the odds for novelty Dairy Milk or Spanish cleaning gear just cos it’s being sold by a local business. Local on its own isn’t enough, it’s got to be competitive as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What a post for a new DAB 👏👏👏 great to see newbies seeing Jeff for the shitshow she is. Any ☕ 🤣

That’ll be the fucked up floor getting dug up and re-laid once or twice. Not sure it cost £7K like.

If shes tgat skint then get rid of a few things, caravan for one, sell your gas guzzling car and get a smaller one, or sell the property your ex lives in, tell him to buy it and make some money. And stop swanning off on arse scranning exhibitions with the next fella who smiles at you. Act your age.
Haha thanks! Not really, no. I don't know the girl, I just remember snippets of what I saw on the likes of Twitter years ago/word of mouth. I don't even necessarily agree with slating her for how she looks etc. but I do get that she also built a brand on the back of that and can be considered fair game in that sense. Sending shit to the house is out of order, too. However, I'm absolutely sick to the back teeth of these so-called influencers with a superiority complex speaking down to the people who watch them and expecting kiss arse comments and reactions. You absolutely CANNOT on one hand cry it in about shopping local, then take local freebies at restaurants; if you are so passionate about shopping local, if you're offered a freebie that you actually want or give a fuck about, show some humility and pay at least a contribution to personally show that support. Show your followers that you're not taking handouts just to say you've got them, and don't hide behind a veil of thinking it's good PR. At a time of national crisis, it isn't. Don't go on about shopping local and then flog national products. Practice what you preach, don't just talk about it when it's only applicable to you or you will be held accountable.

I honestly cringe at these people saying shop local, but then they get these little luxuries like meals out that most can ill afford for free, yet expect people to forfeit such things themselves in favour of buying an overpriced candle or coaster. You can't cry about business failures in one breath, then tell people you have other jobs and you're actually ok when the people reading it might not even have one job; you also can't cry business failure and get off on a free break to a four-star spa - that's not realistic to your target market and they'll see right through it. It's just hypocrisy at its finest and I've had enough of seeing it everywhere.

Also bored of them all crying troll and using Tattle as the tag line. Let's be honest, like every single corner of the internet Tattle has its extremes and there are people on here who are just fucking mental, but from what I've read, a lot of it is about accountability. Social media influencers don't really have a set of rules or practices in place that makes them accountable for what they post, and that's why people come here. Yes, some of them on here well overstep the mark and if I got something to my house I'd think it was nothing less than sinister, but anyone with a good business brain would actually take some of these points on board and use them to grow, hence why sites like Tripadvisor exist - to give businesses both good and bad feedback.

• Heart
Reactions: 32