Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. I dont understand patreon. Has she called the post troll and you can pay/unlock it and see what she’s written? Dies she not realise that some trolls will pay to see and give her tit on there? She can’t blame tattle then can she?
She will though.

Reactions: 6
Who was the other troll lexilou? she claims to have found previously. And how did that come about anyone know?

Reactions: 5
Who was the other troll lexilou? she claims to have found previously. And how did that come about anyone know?
Wasn't it round the Detechtives time when she was claiming they'd found out who people were and said if they messaged her apologising she'd forgive them and someone actually did? I may be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's a nasty woman who sees nothing for our feminine kind.. she's a sap of a Tory slag who will keep that shop open based on what she can get... she's a narcissistic size 20 with a wobbly mirror thinking she's a size 10...

Soz I'm just pissed off!

And she should've stayed behind them box files in 2012... saved us the hatred of her gob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn't it round the Detechtives time when she was claiming they'd found out who people were and said if they messaged her apologising she'd forgive them and someone actually did? I may be wrong.
Yeah, she did. She said the “detechtives” had all the details of loads of trolls and would be exposing them. Never happened whatsoever. Another lie from big bird, with a smug grin. She’s doing very well at this stepping out of the limelight, isn’t she?! See more of her now than when she was abandoning her child in a Spanish hotel room to go and fewm at the pool like a mad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her voice 🤣iv only came across this cretchin she's a self absorbed mess.sorry but she divulges her life on socials yet looks for attention I'm sorry but if you don't want negative drama in your life but the camera down.I think she's a very nasty streak in her but protrays she's all sweet and nice and some of us can see through the bullshit 🤷

Reactions: 16
I haven’t seen her house in real life before but just gone on her home page. In 2020 we were treated to a view of the sky from the upstairs of her house which shows the spire of St Luke’s. Then she also treated us to a full view of the front of her house and posted multiple times her yellow front door, complete with door number. This took me 20 seconds to scroll and I’d be able to find her house easy now. Give me a job with The Detechtives please if that’s considered hunting someone down 🕵️‍♀️

She’s just being the one that shouts loudest like tattle have compromised #wherescoras safety to deflect from people realising she is the one that did that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen her house in real life before but just gone on her home page. In 2020 we were treated to a view of the sky from the upstairs of her house which shows the spire of St Luke’s. Then she also treated us to a full view of the front of her house and posted multiple times her yellow front door, complete with door number. This took me 20 seconds to scroll and I’d be able to find her house easy now. Give me a job with The Detechtives please if that’s considered hunting someone down 🕵️‍♀️

She’s just being the one that shouts loudest like tattle have compromised #wherescoras safety to deflect from people realising she is the one that did that!
Took me two minutes on Google maps to find her house from the church that’s how easy it is to find her. I have no intention of going there before Jeff starts doxxing me. Just proving a point of how easy it is to find her. And the door isn’t even yellow yet on Google maps street view whatever it’s called.

Reactions: 12
And if you are familiar with that area it’s so obvious where it is from all the things SHE has posted...plus now the bright yellow door and love island 😩

Reactions: 9
And if you are familiar with that area it’s so obvious where it is from all the things SHE has posted...plus now the bright yellow door and love island 😩
Yeah I was just about to say if you know the area it’s obvious where she lives. And as she’s a “local” influencer it stands to reason that loads of her followers will recognise where she lives. It’s ridiculous that this hasn’t occured to her

Are we thinking she’s interpreted #WheresCora as an attempt to physically locate Cora then?! Just shows the level of delusion going on that she won’t even acknowledge the joke

Every time she has a rant and mentions trolling or tattle people come here and read. Many of them join and say what an eye opener this place is. That’s exactly how I ended up here.

She never seems to learn and I can’t work out whether that’s because she is deluded or lacking intelligence.

Reactions: 25
Recognised by their chin..........hmm......is this a cross Tattle thread exposé and the troll is in fact Pephead. IYKYK.

• Haha
Is she for real????
I’ll tell you what to do , nothing Steph, you do nothing, because all the “echo interview” hilarious comments yesterday are true… best just keep quite HUN
I don’t know which to be more proud of, becoming insta famous to 113.5k bots or being called darling by our Jeff 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
How many new members have we had recently? Does she not realise that she is sending them over here with her crazy rants?
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She said on her very public reply to @Naturally Plump Lips that people are obsessing over someone they don't know, but the reality is that people who do know her in RL have posted on here about her and her appalling behaviour, at funerals, not caring for #WheresCora, her shocking circle of show, the list goes on and on.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.