Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how the only way she sees the “trolls” is by going looking for them, isn’t it!?! It’s not like she’s bombarded with abuse online, is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’ll never understand how talking on a public forum is trolling??

I’ll never understand how talking on a public forum is trolling??
Can’t remember if it was Jeff or truff who compared it to a mates whatsapp group. This is basically that for a lot of people who’ve have either in the past admired themselves and then had bad experiences in the form of a service by them OR not liking something they’ve said and saying so then being blocked or just blocked randomly for no reason. OR people who dislike the fact that these so called influencers have flounced all covid rules and done whatever they want.
Ofc there will be some who are just nutters (ninja, hoppy, Shirley….)

Reactions: 14
Can’t remember if it was Jeff or truff who compared it to a mates whatsapp group. This is basically that for a lot of people who’ve have either in the past admired themselves and then had bad experiences in the form of a service by them OR not liking something they’ve said and saying so then being blocked or just blocked randomly for no reason. OR people who dislike the fact that these so called influencers have flounced all covid rules and done whatever they want.
She hasn’t said much about the Tory Partygate going on at the moment even though she normally likes to style herself as being political. She knows if she says anything she’ll be reminded of all those ‘business meetings’ she held with Rowe and the others during lockdown. Remember her laughing into her phone about that at the time 😤

• Angry
They all act like absolute creatures and really expect to not be talked about. Now I don’t agree at all with direct harassment but this is literally a public forum! They’re all so concerned about being “harassed” by “trolls”yet they make it VERY easy for potential psychos to find their houses, which contain their children (not very often in Jeff’s case) they might as well just post their addresses!! I don’t get it. Mrs bleeping Hinch claimed she moved house because of stalkers or whatever but then proceeds to basically post the floor plan and location of her new gaff. THEY AREN’T WELL

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They all act like absolute creatures and really expect to not be talked about. Now I don’t agree at all with direct harassment but this is literally a public forum! They’re all so concerned about being “harassed” by “trolls”yet they make it VERY easy for potential psychos to find their houses, which contain their children (not very often in Jeff’s case) they might as well just post their addresses!! I don’t get it. Mrs bleeping Hinch claimed she moved house because of stalkers or whatever but then proceeds to basically post the floor plan and location of her new gaff. THEY AREN’T WELL
Hinch moved because her neighbours reported her for having a family barbecue during lockdown. The neighbours couldn’t stand her.She’s another one who acts the little victim when she’s a complete twit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hinch moved because her neighbours reported her for having a family barbecue during lockdown. The neighbours couldn’t stand her.She’s another one who acts the little victim when she’s a complete twit
I'd lose my tit if I had to live next door to Hinch!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still catching up, I knew something had ripped SB’s knitting by the amount of pages behind I was!

I grew up with my brother supporting Liverpool, that was his English team (I’m in Scotland) and I started supporting them too. I’ve only been a couple of times which I’m sad about but I’d love to go back. It sounds a strange thing to say but I love the good people of Liverpool - the way Hillsborough didn’t just affect the families, it’s everyone’s heartbreak, the support for the amazing people who fought for justice for the 97, the universal hatred of the scum - those are the things everyone can see. But you come on here and the two people from that area whose threads I read (this joker and KHM), you can tell a lot about folk too and I love it! There’s never any arguing on the thread, there’s support for people when they’re going through tit and a loyalty to where they come from. People are told if they’ve overstepped a mark but that’s the beginning and end of it.

I’m offended when Jeff says she speaks for everyone in Liverpool - love, you don’t even speak for your daughter. I’m no parenting expert but it would have been better all round if she’d never shown her online at all - but then of course, she couldn’t use her as an excuse for setting up a Patreon. The fact she even said Cora “won the womb lottery” (🤢) is hilarious…but to willingly highlight how little careabout her is awful. I’ll never forget her leaving Cora’s birthday party and the holiday/kids club shambles shows how horrible a person age truly is.

And thanks @cbdgummybear for mentioning the Detechtives, I’ve been howling for about an hour thinking of “wait til I see you Fat Tits (Fat Tits)” 😂

Sorry about the essay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Since she quit the internet she hasn’t half done a lot of videos of her speakin

I feel like this is the equivalent of posting a million selfies and a few inspirational quotes when you split from your fella and you’re trying to get his attention

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t said much about the Tory Partygate going on at the moment even though she normally likes to style herself as being political. She knows if she says anything she’ll be reminded of all those ‘business meetings’ she held with Rowe and the others during lockdown. Remember her laughing into her phone about that at the time 😤
Also she would have had a lot of money for her buisness- so needs to keep her opinions to herself

Reactions: 5
She will be in Carlisi's tonight necking vodka and cokes back because she doesn't like gin!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.