Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone help, I’m lost on the detective (I know the miss spelling has a reason) but I don’t know the story on this.
I haven’t posted on these threads before but have followed.
Basically around about September (I think) last year this crack team of IT people- the detechtives- popped up Instagram. Saying how they were going to expose everyone on Tattle via their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) unless they closed their account down.
SB and a few others reposted their stories which led to a Tattler messaging her and begging for her forgiveness.
-Insert sure Jan gif here-
A few people got curious and watched their insta story and got accused of being Tattlers, most of them of course weren’t and just scrolling through IG on their lunch break.
This account lasted a day maybe? Two at most before it disappeared.

ETA: this thread explains why it’s a lie incase anyone is worried about future threats

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Basically around about September (I think) last year this crack team of IT people- the detechtives- popped up Instagram. Saying how they were going to expose everyone on Tattle via their IP address (this lie that influencers spread
explained here)
unless they closed their account down.
SB and a few others reposted their stories which led to a Tattler messaging her and begging for her forgiveness.
-Insert sure Jan gif here-
A few people got curious and watched their insta story and got accused of being Tattlers, most of them of course weren’t and just scrolling through IG on their lunch break.
This account lasted a day maybe? Two at most before it disappeared.
Well that seems like a master plot 😬, thank you for the explanation.
Did they think anyone one here would be running scared for saying how they feel???

Reactions: 6
Dear NickyManHead, I though Jeff KNEW who at least one of her ‘trolls’ was…have you not confronted them then 🤷🏼‍♀️
'Lowest of the low'

a bit like taking covert pictures of girls on nights out then publicly taking the piss out of them for their figure/ outfit choice?
I know we always seem to use the circle
of sheow as an example of Jeff's crappy behaviour but I think doing that and thinking it was funny sums 'lowest of the low' up perfectly.

Imagine how many women were as upset as old Jeffy is on that picture after seeing themselves (unawares) on social media the day after a night out.
Leg it Nicky, you're as bad as your horrible mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Haha remember the big fat lie she told about giving a talk to the kids at Maricourt and we sussed her out and emailed the school, so she removed the post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dear NickyManHead, I though Jeff KNEW who at least one of her ‘trolls’ was…have you not confronted them then 🤷🏼‍♀️
And then straight after Jeff gets gifted a spa day from Carolyn, to help heal her broken heart/ dry her false tears. Delete as appropriate.

Reactions: 10
That detechtives thing was pretty hilarious, and if Jeff was one of the founders it just shows how obsessed she is with this site. She must see us as a thorn in a her side preventing her influencing business from really taking off.

What influencers need to learn is that the way to get tattle off your back is remarkably easy: just don’t be a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My mate commented on it saying wasn't she the woman who shamed Liverpool girls on a blog for the way they dressed and Carolyn blocked her! So you can push your opinions onto the world but quite clearly are unable to take other peoples and therefore shout troll 🙄. My friend wasn't nasty or abusive either. I get why they hate Tattle so much and its exactly why I enjoy it.

No ones sending death threats, no one wants to harm you steph, it's just people's opinion, opinions of things YOU post yourself online.
Feel better now I've got that off my chest, now I'm off for a pink hotchocolate and to write in my diary with my hairy fanny pen ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The detechtives is someone who LOATHES tattle more than anyone (think in top 3 gripes with it). Messaged it to all the influencers to post it and promised to keep them informed on who watched the story. But of course anyone could watch it (led to false accusations) and then tattle threatened to out them with their ACTUAL detective skills (digital footprint). Made me lol when she asked people to just come forward cause she’d forgive them! If she identifies anyone it’ll only have been from their own stupidity.

'Lowest of the low'

a bit like taking covert pictures of girls on nights out then publicly taking the piss out of them for their figure/ outfit choice?
I know we always seem to use the circle
of sheow as an example of Jeff's crappy behaviour but I think doing that and thinking it was funny sums 'lowest of the low' up perfectly.

Imagine how many women were as upset as old Jeffy is on that picture after seeing themselves (unawares) on social media the day after a night out.
Leg it Nicky, you're as bad as your horrible mate.
The fear girls of Merseyside felr going out in 2012/2013 to not end up in the Circle Of Sheow was palpable. Imagine just being an ordinary person enjoying yourself and some horror does that to you? Only stopped because she got shown up at Aintree. Her mates are as delusional and nasty as herself.

she used to post disgusting personal things about her ex paddy and when she was pulled on it said it’s not me, it’s not personal it’s just ‘scouse bird’ posting
I wonder why the same can’t apply to everyone on here?
Oh yes, Paddy. The serious relationship she binned off because she met some lad in a club and talked with him on the steps near the docks and decided he was the one because he didn’t want to sleep with her immediately. She was made up to bag a man who worked at Jag thinking he was minted she even made a rap poem about it on her website. ‘Me fella works at Jaguar!’ To the tune of Ludacris’ rap in ‘Yeah’ by usher.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
All this tit about hiding behind a keyboard/screen makes me laugh. How long was Scousebird anonymous for? I genuinely can’t remember. So what’s the difference? NMH can get in the bin as well. She deffo reads here and laughs. You can tell cant you.
If I was Steph I would get new friends. We know it’s lies but if they are sending stuff off here, I would question what type of friends I had. If I saw stuff about my mates in here I wouldnt tell them.

Reactions: 11
I reckon that Carolyn Hughes PR is a hard core tattler tbh she gives me the vibes on Twitter and that. Someone said Shirley ballas was her and it’s stuck with me

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I reckon that Carolyn Hughes PR is a hard core tattler tbh she gives me the vibes on Twitter and that. Someone said Shirley ballas was her and it’s stuck with me
Shirley Ballas is someone who’s been trying to break into SB’s circle for years. They are a fantasist. Irl and online. Greatly exaggerates their position and what they know.

She’d be surprised how many people she knows irl who read and post on here and let everyone know her business. ‘Friends’, ex friends, ex’s.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.