Scousebird blogs #24 Duck the trolls, duck the haters, I’m off to Patre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the title @latetotheparty22 ❤

WELCOME to thread 24 to all the OG and new DABs and FDF’s 💋 we have had a massive influx of posters lately and guess what Jeff *hard swallow* you only have yourself to blame hun, if you didn’t hold yourself in such high regard by crying ‘stalker’ (when in actual fact YOU have sold your soul to Instagram and compromised your child’s privacy by publishing every aspect of your life) and now foolishly assuming folk would pay £3 a month or whatever it is to watch you make brown avocado on toast (it looked a sheow luv), you wouldn’t be in this predicament. You reap what you sow!!!!

If you’re new please read the wiki. And if someone could do a recap if would be most appreciated (@Dwight hi 🤣❤❤❤)

xoxo 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Full title D(f)uck the trolls and d(f)uck the haters Im off to patreon see ya laters. 👏👏
Im glad this one won especially after the doxxing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s got to have been jibbed off.
I think it could be a ploy to throw the DABs off. Its too convenient, the unfollowing on social media, the removal of the 'next stop Sicily' its so his business stops getting the reviews cos its probably pissing him right off and she's come up with this to keep the Italian sausage.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she’s been fucked off but I do think she’s dying at the idea of him reading through it all and him thinking she’s not worth the time. This is the only fella she’s had who’s actually got something going for him which is why she’s clinging on like a rat up a pipe

Reactions: 22
I feel like she was massively hinting that she was dating Carlisi guy a few weeks ago when they were all on a night out, she was filming them all. Then after that she was in the restaurant every night of the week. It wasn’t like someone had insider info and spilt the beans on here, she was literally plastering it all over her page but he obviously didn’t like it (fair enough to him!)

Reactions: 12
Full title D(f)uck the trolls and d(f)uck the haters Im off to patreon see ya laters. 👏👏
Im glad this one won especially after the doxxing.
Thanks shaz sorry I’m losing my touch I copied and pasted it and fucked it up 😫 the excitement of all the new DABs got me 🤯🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If she does have the name and address of the girl who was identified via her chin and then posts them, whether on her stories or patreon, or does anything else with them, how can she not see that she is doing the EXACT same thing that she made her (not so) final farewell post about the card over?
She can't do it because she knows she could get done for doing that. Her address was never shared on Tattle in any thread. Jeff was not doxxed. She doesn't live in a gated community, she doesn't live in the country, she lives in an end terrace in Crosby and you can see her house from space 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can't do it because she knows she could get done for doing that. Her address was never shared on Tattle in any thread. Jeff was not doxxed. She doesn't live in a gated community, she doesn't live in the country, she lives in an end terrace in Crosby and you can see her house from space 🤷🏼‍♀️
That front door is bleeping criminal. Looks like a netto bag

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.