Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was a slimming world account from Liverpool. Lost a tit load and was on the cover of their magazine. Then she put it all back on and ended up deleting her account
tit! Yeah I remember her.
Should have kept her mouth shut!

Reactions: 5
Just going to leave this one here too…what’s good for the goose and all that….
What is that haha. If it’s a top and skirt, it makes it so much worse as she actually thinks these go together. Separately, they’re vile too🤮.

She’s needs to circle of show this photo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is that haha. If it’s a top and skirt, it makes it so much worse as she actually thinks these go together. Separately, they’re vile too🤮.

She’s needs to circle of show this photo 🤣
Remember back in early 2000’s when the style was gypsy skirts and boho tops … I’d just like to point out that was in fact 20 years ago Steph

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she's
She was a slimming world account from Liverpool. Lost a tit load and was on the cover of their magazine. Then she put it all back on and ended up deleting her account
I got sent some pics of JSG recently and I was shocked 😳 she then had the audacity to do this article in June last year: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goalcast.com/transformation-jennifer-ginley-hagan/amp/ believe me she is the same size she was before she did slimming world. That's why she's legged it from social media, cos she can't spout her self righteous shite when she's put every pound back on. Gutted her thread closed cos I deffo would have shared the photos!

• Haha
  • Wow
she's

I got sent some pics of JSG recently and I was shocked 😳 she then had the audacity to do this article in June last year: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goalcast.com/transformation-jennifer-ginley-hagan/amp/ believe me she is the same size she was before she did slimming world. That's why she's legged it from social media, cos she can't spout her self righteous shite when she's put every pound back on. Gutted her thread closed cos I deffo would have shared the photos!
Where was the pics from?

Reactions: 2
she's

Oh yeah I know who she is now. I used to follow her. She got pregnant and put it all back on again. I didn’t take much notice of her, hence me not knowing who she was 😂

Reactions: 6
Have you noticed the amount of likes on the pictures she posted? Everyone even back then probably thought she was a nasty witch. These threads are made of a lot of her ex followers, me included. Can’t believe I actually defended her once aswell when someone was giving her tit. *slaps ones self and call myself a bleeping knob head

she's

I heard she’s put it all back plus even more 😳

Reactions: 4
Can someone put the circle of shoew pictures on the wiki. She has a bleeping cheek when she encouraged people to take pictures so she could laugh at them and retweet them for all to see.

Reactions: 13
Probably an unpopular opinion I know but I actually felt a bit sorry for JSG. She was incredibly condescending but she was probably just so pleased with her achievement and she looked really lovely on her wedding day. Slimming World doesn’t address long term food issues though so she was set up to fail really.

Reactions: 8
Probably an unpopular opinion I know but I actually felt a bit sorry for JSG. She was incredibly condescending but she was probably just so pleased with her achievement and she looked really lovely on her wedding day. Slimming World doesn’t address long term food issues though so she was set up to fail really.
Slimming world is bleeping nuts. A mashed banana is syned but a whole one is free. Don’t you mash it with your teeth when you eat it 🤨

RECOGNISED THE CHIN
That’s bleeping beyond her usual bull tit
Wouldn’t have a hard job recognising Jeffs chin
Trap jaw

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hi long time reader 1st time poster.
Don't follower her cause she's as fake as they come but watch her stories so can still hate on her 🤣.
1. All this I'm leaving is for attention shes a narcissist so can't fully leave.
2. When she left she posted again to say people can pay to watch her #supernarcissist.
3. That down stairs bedroom and bath room just screams airbnb. Cause who doesn't want to stay in a house full of grandma's tat.
4. Give the shop another month or so she will have signed up for a year's lease.
5. Selling her home and travel account please.
6. Wish she would top smacking her tongue when she talks.
7. #findcora classic narcissistic behaviour turning it around to make it seam like people r trying to find her address
8. Always poor her shes the victim. What about her victims of circle of shame. She's the original "troll"

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.