Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what are you going to do Jeff?

Jeff: “Everyone look! I identified this ‘troll’!”
Everyone: “Omg! What did she been saying?”
Jeff: “Well, she said I sell my Spanish cleaning products for too much money!”
Everyone: 👁 👄 👁
Well she did go to the police because someone sent her a card

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s basically just posted a threat aimed towards someone on here and a screenshot has been done of it. So if anything does happen to this person, who will they come looking for first? The elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top floor there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I tried to 'troll' her to her face and she blocked me. Yet again she is editing to suit her narrative. Hey Jeff why don't you screenshot this and tell everyone how you are a bad Tory voter. Your hygiene levels are disgusting, you ship Cora off for whatever man is available, you get botox/fillers etc, you profit off the Hillsborough disaster and are the original troll. I know all this for a fact, this is not an opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m not trying to annoy anyone or intending to get a response though? Just voicing an opinion on a forum

Reactions: 13
I’m not trying to annoy anyone or intending to get a response though? Just voicing an opinion on a forum
I get it and, personally, fully understand that. As others have pointed out things will be twisted to suit their narrative and vilify anyone who doesn't agree with them.

Reactions: 7
Crazy how one of her biggest flexes is to try and throw shade to the people on here as they ‘hide behind anonymity’ (exactly like she did when she trolled the whole of Liverpool and aintree with her circle of show/shame/whatever back in the day) and yet as soon as someone here is identified she publicly threatens and tries to humiliate them.

She deletes any negative comments on her socials and attacks anyone she can identify expressing anything she disagrees with. What she (and all these types of influencers) want is to be allowed to carry on with no criticism or accountability. That’s why they hate Tattle.

There are hundreds of responsible, impressive, genuine influencers out there. They don’t have threads on here. Think about that Jeff and take a long hard look at yourself, preferably without a filter.

Reactions: 30
I’ve never trolled her directly, certainly have never contacted anyone she works with (can’t even think of any!) wouldn’t dream of sending anything to her home! All this has stemmed from people she knows in real life coming on and naming her fella despite her dropping hints left right and centre.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think what she forgets is.. people are allowed to have a negative opinion of you and they are allowed to express it. It’s not trolling because it’s not being sent to her as abuse. This is a gossip website and it’s only to be found if you seek it out. Also I’ve found since the tragedies like Caroline flack and other suicides it’s as if you can’t criticise anyone for anything anymore. Soon as you do they scream troll and bring up mental health. Best get out of jail free card ever

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Crazy how one of her biggest flexes is to try and throw shade to the people on here as they ‘hide behind anonymity’ (exactly like she did when she trolled the whole of Liverpool and aintree with her circle of show/shame/whatever back in the day) and yet as soon as someone here is identified she publicly threatens and tries to humiliate them.

She deletes any negative comments on her socials and attacks anyone she can identify expressing anything she disagrees with. What she (and all these types of influencers) want is to be allowed to carry on with no criticism or accountability. That’s why they hate Tattle.

There are hundreds of responsible, impressive, genuine influencers out there. They don’t have threads on here. Think about that Jeff and take a long hard look at yourself, preferably without a filter.
This.👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Glass houses and stones come to mind

Reactions: 10
IF THIS SITE IS UPSETTING YOU SO MUCH STOP FUKIN READING HERE!!!!!
I know she will insist it’s people sending her screenshots 🙄 but IF that was true, then what type of people does that make them for showing her? Worse than us I’d say

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Jeff caught her first “troll” and posted on story! What happened to all the others she supposedly caught few months back and their was no screenshots or proof then

Reactions: 17
I think most people here did say it with their chest and were blocked so…

Irony is, threatening posts like this ARE a criminal offence….
Someone recognised the trolls chin!!!! Have you ever heard such a bleeping load of waffle!! FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

The Echo would have a field day with her and the circle of sheow. She’s vile inside and out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone recognised the trolls chin!!!! Have you ever heard such a bleeping load of waffle!! FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️
Some of those outfits look like something she’d wear now and call it vintage 🤣

This site is for opinions. The circle of show was to humiliate innocent people for their outfits 🙄 but we aren’t allowed an opinion on Steph’s very questionable public persona 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Got any reply to them pictures you horrible bleep?
Seriously who the duck is she to criticise anyones dress sense when she dresses like she’s been raiding a charity clothes bin

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.