Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the best for the new year DABs, it’s new thread day just in time for 2022 and we have Jeff in isolation to look forward to *cackle cackle* however judging by the below image it could be lord only knows what type of infection the scruffy witch

well done darling DAB @Tomi2015 for the suggestion, hopefully *hard swallow* the cowboy builders finish the gaff by 2024

@Dwight any chance of a recap, they are the best 🤣🤣🤣

Newbies, please read the wiki 💋

xoxo

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Bless you @Blair-Waldorf, doing the lords work! And congrats @Tomi2015 on a cracking title.

Intrigued to see how isolation is going to pan out with a leaky roof and no oven and no builders able to come in and fix them. Do we reckon she’ll be sneaking off to her “friends” house on the sly? If all goes quiet that’s going to be my top bet!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If I couldn’t see my child for up to 10 days (I assume Cora will not be isolating with her) then absolutely would not be going Rome without her. Sorry Steph you absolutely have the right to your own time, your own relationship and time away from your child. But cora absolutely deserves time with her mum too. I would be demanding she go on the trip or postponing

Reactions: 19
If I couldn’t see my child for up to 10 days (I assume Cora will not be isolating with her) then absolutely would not be going Rome without her. Sorry Steph you absolutely have the right to your own time, your own relationship and time away from your child. But cora absolutely deserves time with her mum too. I would be demanding she go on the trip or postponing
Now come on we are talking about Jeff, her own happiness is always priority over #WheresCora’s needs, of course she wont postpone or take her with her on her arsescranning tour of Italy.

Reactions: 12
Hope she does sneak out to see the pound shop Gino Dacapmpo and track and trace catch her. bleeping hell I missed their phone call on Sunday and I’m shitting bricks. Haven’t even been as far as the wheelie bins

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All the best for the new year DABs, it’s new thread day just in time for 2022 and we have Jeff in isolation to look forward to *cackle cackle* however judging by the below image it could be lord only knows what type of infection the scruffy witch

well done darling DAB @Tomi2015 for the suggestion, hopefully *hard swallow* the cowboy builders finish the gaff by 2024

@Dwight any chance of a recap, they are the best 🤣🤣🤣

Newbies, please read the wiki 💋

xoxo
My thread suggestion won. I’m almost as excited as Jeff when she showed off her jarg award. Don’t worry DAB’s, I won’t launch into a speech with hard swallowing and cackling

• Haha
She will do her isolation then duck off to Rome and we'll be asking #wherescora all over again. woman.

Reactions: 8
Hope she does sneak out to see the pound shop Gino Dacapmpo and track and trace catch her. bleeping hell I missed their phone call on Sunday and I’m shitting bricks. Haven’t even been as far as the wheelie bins
Probably better for her neighbours if she does sneak out, they won’t be subjected to her getting poked through the letter box by his Italian salami then.

• Haha
Lovely to see Cora looking so happy with her mum just doing silly dancing. I was very wrong about not expecting her to be isolating with her. Genuinely hope that not being able to go out proves to be the best little bonding time for the two of them. Making the best out of a crap situation.

Reactions: 10
Lovely to see Cora looking so happy with her mum just doing silly dancing. I was very wrong about not expecting her to be isolating with her. Genuinely hope that not being able to go out proves to be the best little bonding time for the two of them. Making the best out of a crap situation.
Dunno why she’s been waiting so long to dance in the kitchen with Cora? She’s had a kitchen since she had the house…. Does it only count once she gets the Howdens one installed? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cora's already doing a great job of bashing the duck out of that kitchen 😆. Be careful with dark kitchens is all I can say Jeff

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.