Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi long time reader 1st time poster.
Don't follower her cause she's as fake as they come but watch her stories so can still hate on her šŸ¤£.
1. All this I'm leaving is for attention shes a narcissist so can't fully leave.
2. When she left she posted again to say people can pay to watch her #supernarcissist.
3. That down stairs bedroom and bath room just screams airbnb. Cause who doesn't want to stay in a house full of grandma's tat.
4. Give the shop another month or so she will have signed up for a year's lease.
5. Selling her home and travel account please.
6. Wish she would top smacking her tongue when she talks.
7. #findcora classic narcissistic behaviour turning it around to make it seam like people r trying to find her address
8. Always poor her shes the victim. What about her victims of circle of shame. She's the original "troll"
Welcome to the DABā€™s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe how many new tattlers on on this thread šŸ¤—...I guess we have Steph to thank for this new influx. Welcome DABS ā¤

New thread title suggestion...first attempt so go easy on me..
"Scouse Bird probs...she is the original anonymous troll"

Meaning that's literally a scouseburd problem

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably an unpopular opinion I know but I actually felt a bit sorry for JSG. She was incredibly condescending but she was probably just so pleased with her achievement and she looked really lovely on her wedding day. Slimming World doesnā€™t address long term food issues though so she was set up to fail really.
Slimming world is quite possibly, IMHO, one of the worst things for overweight people with food issues. It does nothing to address or even help people with their food issues. My mate used to save all her "syns" or whatever and have a hot chocolate and 2 choc bars in the night. You just can't sustain a weight loss / weight maintenance like that. Of course you can treat yourself, but being more food /calorie aware is better.

Not to derail, scousebird has spat her dummy out ZSM style. DA TROLLLLZ R GOWIN TE JAYLEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Interesting that sheā€™s changed the narrative regarding the trolls from ā€˜invading her privacyā€™ to ā€˜trying to bring her downfallā€™ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø - thought she didnā€™t read here but it was the card that crossed the line? Thought the shop etc was doing really well?!
Funny that she says everyone spends all day every day on here when they are literally just commenting on the things she is posting throughout the day. Normally itā€™s just while having a browse on insta when on a break from work or whatever like the rest of the population šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
If she starts sounding off again about posting peoples personal details, then I will post every one of those pictures of her ripping people in every Liverpool group Iā€™m in on Facebook and on my own page. Works both ways. Iā€™m not threatening to post personal details like her. See ya all in DAB nick then šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Does she not realise in that bleeping minuscule brain of hers, what she is doing? How much tit she would get in for encouraging people to threaten and/or harass someone personally at their home or workplace. I donā€™t think anyone on here has actually done that to her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
FFS I only went the school and came back to see I have missed all the agro absofuckenlutley fuming how did she get a trolls chin and profile, don't tell me a newbie mistake Im guessing. She has lost the plot because her cock is missing in action, she made her name by taking the piss out of people long before tattle so she is a main troll, get your mate Irish Andy (wait till I see you fat tits) to give you a hand to find the trolls,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s unhinged. Sheā€™s literally the OG local troll being vile to girls in our city doing circle of show she makes me sick - Go ahead - Screenshot this and put it on your profile!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This seems to be narcissistic rage following narcissistic injury. Thereā€™s no thought being put into this and she seems positively irrational threatening people and contacting the echo etc

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s on one today. I wonder if she feeling bad about something else and just taking it out on Tattle. It seems to be a bit over the top for someone who only said they can get the straws she sells for cheaper.

• Haha
This seems to be narcissistic rage following narcissistic injury. Thereā€™s no thought being put into this and she seems positively irrational threatening people and contacting the echo etc
Imagine threatening someone with the echo it's an absolute rag šŸ¤£ they employ my brother Sarah FFS and her ever relatable parenting šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s on one today. I wonder if she feeling bad about something else and just taking it out on Tattle. It seems to be a bit over the top for someone who only said they can get the straws she sells for cheaper.
thing with a narcissist is they perceive criticism to be far more threatening/serious than it actually is. In her mind She is under attack and even at risk of harm and so to her, this is a legitimate response

Imagine the echo story ā€œyes well I finally unmasked this late to the party who had made a particularly vicious comment about the price of my straws. Itā€™s now with the policeā€

ā€œThey keep reporting me to the asa I mean yes ok the asa upheld the complaint but that really isnā€™t the point. Itā€™s harassmentā€

ā€œI have been to Italy twice in a month and in fact made a point of vlogging about it and I am SHOCKED that people would highlight the fact Iā€™ve been away

• Haha
Iā€™m sure the echo would love to see what sheā€™s posted. Sheā€™s been bleeping dumped like a sack of tit and sheā€™s lost it big time
Go to the bleeping echo. Iā€™m sure they would be much more interested in yet another ā€œinfluencerā€ showing their true colours. Is she bevvied yet again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ā€œYes, I did publicly tweet my dislike for Claudia winkleman and it ended up on the tv and yes I did covertly photograph people and then shame their clothes online for several years but that is really irrelevantā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
ā€œI took a strange man to the funeral of a woman I barely knew and I am AGHAST to find that people who were friends and family of the deceased did not think this was acceptableā€

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you go back through her videos itā€™s kinda comical to watch the the first vid about Tattle/trolls were she is basically baiting and shouting about how not arsed she is. Looking at her old vids made me remember the mad law of attraction cosmic parrot phase as well šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she seems to have lost the lisp along the way too but picked up the hard swallows, the cough after every few words and that facial tick were she pulls the side of her mouth up on one side šŸ¤£ watch a very early vid for 2 minutes or even a YouTube vid and youā€™ll see what I mean. Itā€™s made me realise how annoying she has become, because yes Steph, I did used to think you were sound and easy to watch/listen too. Now sheā€™s got this cringy smugness about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
ā€œ I absolutely did tweet a link to a Lithuanian antibodies test claiming to to be German government approved during a time of national emergency and I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever. Itā€™s like people do not even value my skills as a virologistā€

• Haha
Reactions: 31
ā€œI took a strange man to the funeral of a woman I barely knew and I am AGHAST to find that people who were friends and family of the deceased did not think this was acceptableā€
I also make money off the back of the Hillsborough disaster by selling trashy necklaces that say ā€œduck the s*nā€ I donā€™t donate any of the money to the Hillsborough charities though

• Heart
Any decent newspaper wouldn't touch that... Imagine the person she "unmasked" came to harm at the hands of either themselves or someone else so why she giving it Billy Big Bollocks tagging the echo over a bit of online tittle TATTLE (the clues in the name Meffany) about straws šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I have no clue.

Reactions: 11
Sorry if this point has already been made but wasnā€™t it a few weeks ago she went on a massive rant at trolls because someone had left bad reviews on the Carlisi trip advisor? This latest rant is also related to negative reviews someone has put on Carlisiā€™s page mentioning her. (Which to be fair was sly for whoever did that, but could have been anyone not just a Tattle member!)

He must have said they canā€™t continue dating as itā€™s affecting his business and sheā€™s lost her tit cos she knows itā€™s her online persona thatā€™s to blame, but is instead blaming Tattle.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.