Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
Hope she carries on making money if the ex and little daughter need it. Googling Scouse Bird Problems is bit like looking at the old Perez Hilton site with people's physical features circled in pics etc. So if you build a business on taking the pee and gossip then beware coz karma will come back at you. Didn't realise she was from Walton (sorry anyone who lives there) had to walk through there as a student once or twice think the prison is the only feature 😳 Not knocking the people of Liverpool though.
Mad that people come here for uni and then see actual Liverpool... (other than town) and then suddenly act as though they've got culture shock. Walton isn't necessarily a bad area and it just makes me wonder 1.where you're from that has marble fucking pavements across every Borough for you to consider it so and 2. What brought you to Liverpool in the first place if not the city itself??...
(Rhetorical btw)

Saying "no offence to the people of Liverpool but I reckon Walton was rough as fuck because of that one time I walked through it" is as tone deaf as me saying "no offence to the students that come here for uni but why don't you bother reading up on the city's history before you come here, fuck the city up and then fuck off to tell anybody who will listen that it's rough as fuck but pop world is sound" 🙄

Wonder if your city would fair so well with a managed decline since the 80s and an everlasting uphill fucking battle against the public perception ever since...

*to stay on topic, Jeff isn't from Walton anyway, she's a wool from an area outside of Liverpool called Maghull.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
What kind of scouser swears in the holy land. Salt of the earth scousers (like me 💅🏼) had nans who went to mass once a week, confession once a month, knew all the words to ‘do not be afraid for I have redeemed you’ and didn’t eat meat on good Friday, my nan would be turning in her grave if I carried on like this cretin. lord have mercy on her

jeff girl for the 100th time you do NOT represent me!!!!! Have some fucking respect

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Dwight

Chatty Member
Fucking LOVE this. Well said. The fact that this city is thriving despite the Tories literally trying to destroy it, is a testament to the community spirit we have here. Someone walking through Walton with their nose in the air going ‘ew’ can fuck off.

PS see ya Jeff, no one’s arsed you’re going.
Thanks geeeerrl. Petty of me to even acknowledge it tbf but imagine coming onto a thread for a "scouse" influencer and talking down Liverpool thinking it's sound cause you said "no offence" ...it just does my fucking swede in! So common with students as well, they come here for the benefits of our beautiful city and it's rich history, the fact our unis are good and plenty, the nightlife and the "everybody is welcome in Liverpool" attitude without realising ALL of that is a byproduct of the people of Liverpool and they are the ones that fuck it up for us when they finish uni and piss off to enrich the local economy of wherever they go all the while slating us and our city in the process, adding to our everlasting uphill public perception battle despite the city and it's people appealing enough for them to come here in the first fucking place! Meanwhile we've got student gaffs being thrown up left, right and centre all over the place, ruining our city and local economy, to accommodate them doing so. It's poverty tourism, pure and feckin simple. If the city and it's people aren't good enough for you then neither are our education institutions.

I'll gerroff me soapbox now, sorry.
As yous were, for real this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

poppet88

Chatty Member
Hasn’t said anything direct but if you read the thread it’s obvious who she’s talking about. She says she recently found out who they were, that they are a friend of a friend and they’ve overstepped the mark and that that friend would be very disappointed with that you’ve done. And that they know who they are.
How dare she! She has upset people, including me. If she knows who I am, so be it. Her crying into her phone in a towel about Jennie was awful. Her behaviour at the funeral was awful. Her filming on the night of the funeral was awful! If she thinks this is all acceptable behaviour, it says more about her than me

• Heart
Reactions: 48

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Thanks geeeerrl. Petty of me to even acknowledge it tbf but imagine coming onto a thread for a "scouse" influencer and talking down Liverpool thinking it's sound cause you said "no offence" ...it just does my fucking swede in! So common with students as well, they come here for the benefits of our beautiful city and it's rich history, the fact our unis are good and plenty, the nightlife and the "everybody is welcome in Liverpool" attitude without realising ALL of that is a byproduct of the people of Liverpool and they are the ones that fuck it up for us when they finish uni and piss off to enrich the local economy of wherever they go all the while slating us and our city in the process, adding to our everlasting uphill public perception battle despite the city and it's people appealing enough for them to come here in the first fucking place! It's poverty tourism, pure and feckin simple. If the city and it's people aren't good enough for you then neither are our education institutions.
Fucking is right! They can get to fuck.
‘No offence’? Well, I’m offended. Sick of people ripping the piss out of Liverpool and expecting us to just laugh it off because we’ve done it for years. The 80s called, they want their jokes back. Scousers have had enough. If everyone voted the way scousers do then this country wouldn’t be in such a fucking mess with Tory scum grinding it into the ground and the mess that is Brexit!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Dwight

Chatty Member
Just reminding those of you that have forgot, or don't know, that she is NOT a scouser, her nan lived in Walton Kirkdale and shes got a thick put on plazzy scouse accent - she's a wool from fucking Maghull. Not a scouser, a wool. She. Is. A. Wool. She is not Scouse presentation! In any form but particularly not as a scouse "bird" or a feckin scouse mother!

As yous were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

lurkingaround123

Chatty Member
I feel so blessed and grateful that I have been able to watch her scrape ice from her car window for free this morning :love: a woman of the people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
If someone has sent a card to her house then they deserve all that's coming to them. Keep it on tattle ffs! Not a fan of Steph and it's pretty obvious where her house is because it can be seen from outer space during Christmas, BUT there is a line. You've got to be extra fucked up in the head to cross it.

She was always going to gain a negative following with her 'circle of show' early days and the fact she is a bit of a bell when she wants to be. I fully believe in calling out the shit photoshops and the promoting crap. She had a fucking nerve selling those 'Fuck the s*n' necklaces. Not everyone is going to like you and what you do.

Kudos to her if she stays away and manages to keep the shop going. But I think she will be back. Maybe Mr Carlisi has told her to do it? Who knows? If the police are involved then I hope they do find whoever sent the card.

Soz Steph. I will miss your tragic outfits and your fabulous little girl 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Naturally Plump Lips

And what are you going to do Jeff?

Jeff: “Everyone look! I identified this ‘troll’!”
Everyone: “Omg! What did she been saying?”
Jeff: “Well, she said I sell my Spanish cleaning products for too much money!”
Everyone: 👁 👄 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 41

eskimopie

VIP Member
Who is the friend of a friend?!!

I think this is the ultimate issue for her. People don’t like her in real life. Not just on the internet. It came out about Carlisi coz of how she behaved in real life. Going offline isn’t going to stop that
She’s talking about the girls who saw her at the funeral. Went on to basically say their friend who passed away would be very disappointed in them. She’s pissed off her fella was named on here even though she films herself propped up at the bar in his restaurant every night, is taking Italian lessons and has been to Italy twice in the space of about 6 weeks. I know this how? You fuckin told us you big fodded sweat.
Gives that fella more respect and privacy than she does her own child. I don’t know about you but people talking about the welfare of my child and my parenting or lack of would of sent me packing off social media years ago. All she cares about is men.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Naturally Plump Lips

<whispers> I came to Liverpool for uni <hides>
But I fell in love with the place, then fell in love with a scouser and stayed. I am very proud to live here. I love this city and the people here who genuinely are the salt of the earth. That is part of the reason why Jeff offends me so much: she so far away from a scousebird and does not represent true scousers in my opinion.

• Heart

Sk8rBoi

I’ve just had a look at the criteria, has to be the “main service” to qualify (ie she would have to demonstrate that more than 50% of her income comes from the hospitality portion of her business. She’d have to do some creative accounting to qualify for that
It probably does if she only sells 2 coffees and 1 hairy fanny pen in there a week then that’s over 50% I guess

• Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Mad that people come here for uni and then see actual Liverpool... (other than town) and then suddenly act as though they've got culture shock. Walton isn't necessarily a bad area and it just makes me wonder 1.where you're from that has marble fucking pavements across every Borough for you to consider it so and 2. What brought you to Liverpool in the first place if not the city itself??...
(Rhetorical btw)

Saying "no offence to the people of Liverpool but I reckon Walton was rough as fuck because of that one time I walked through it" is as tone deaf as me saying "no offence to the students that come here for uni but why don't you bother reading up on the city's history before you come here, fuck the city up and then fuck off to tell anybody who will listen that it's rough as fuck but pop world is sound" 🙄

Wonder if your city would fair so well with a managed decline since the 80s and an everlasting uphill fucking battle against the public perception ever since...

*to stay on topic, Jeff isn't from Walton anyway, she's a wool from an area outside of Liverpool called Maghull.
Fucking LOVE this. Well said. The fact that this city is thriving despite the Tories literally trying to destroy it, is a testament to the community spirit we have here. Someone walking through Walton with their nose in the air going ‘ew’ can fuck off.

PS see ya Jeff, no one’s arsed you’re going.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Naturally Plump Lips

Oooh, what to do what to do, eh?

Tell you what Steph. Should we send screenshots of your doxxing, threatening instagram posts to the Echo?

👏 Having 👏 an 👏 opinion 👏 on 👏 separate 👏 website 👏 isn’t 👏 trolling 👏

• Heart

Naturally Plump Lips

Who are these ‘thousands, not hundreds’ of people who have been sending her messages of support?
This patreon plan is just her latest money making ploy. She’s just using trolling as a way of trying to monetise her content. Saying it loud so everyone in the back can hear:
PURE TORY BEHAVIOUR

• Heart
  • Haha