Scousebird Blogs #23 Oh dear what can the matter be Jeffs new kitchen is a total catastrophe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also posted a inane comment on domestic violence referring to Caroline Fleck, before she took her own life. I then had the audacity to start preaching”be kind”

Reactions: 19
I also acted out of pure malice on holiday by throwing a towel belonging to a German couple off a sun lounger. I had no proof that these people had done anything to my property, but I went ahead and did it anyway. Oh and left my daughter in a strange hotel room alone, whilst I carried out this spiteful act

Reactions: 25
I announced to the internet that I’d been shagging a fake doctor who it turned out was married, and people passed comment about it. Unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine threatening someone with the echo it's an absolute rag 🤣 they employ my brother Sarah FFS and her ever relatable parenting 🙄
Considering they published Kate’s stuff the other week, I’m sure her going to the Echo would NOT be a good move…

Reactions: 11
I also left my husband and posted videos online of myself in bed with the fella I was doing the podcasts with and AGAIN… people were talking about it. I find it RIDICULOUS that this would be the case

And I’m not arsed what anyone says, I’m a bleeping off licence

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and let’s not forget that time I put mugs in my shop window with the word bleep written on them. A perfectly respectable lady asked me not to do this in case it upset members of the community or children could see it. I then went on a rant about it and called the lady vile and abusive names. But hey I was still preaching “be kind”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also acted out of pure malice on holiday by throwing a towel belonging to a German couple off a sun lounger. I had no proof that these people had done anything to my property, but I went ahead and did it anyway. Oh and left my daughter in a strange hotel room alone, whilst I carried out this spiteful act
Jeff McCann. Never forget haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know I’ve got an Instagram dedicated to my house, I’ve all but posted my GPS co-ordinates, built love island outside and covered it in multi coloured baubles, but is it too much to ask that my address remain secret? It’s is not my fault WHATSOEVER that people know where I live. They’ve HUNTED ME

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know that I love to post about scranning arse and having tongues up arseholes whilst in the 'snipers' position, but how dare anyone else have an opinion about my vulgarity!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Considering they published Kate’s stuff the other week, I’m sure her going to the Echo would NOT be a good move…
Exactly- does she really want them to shine a light on all of her wrongdoings? 😂 try again Jeff

I also left my husband and posted videos online of myself in bed with the fella I was doing the podcasts with and AGAIN… people were talking about it. I find it RIDICULOUS that this would be the case

And I’m not arsed what anyone says, I’m a bleeping off licence
Lest We Forget…
… The Caravan o’ Lurve 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How dare those trolls say anything bad about me going on a holiday alone with my daughter who I’ve barely seen this year then kicking off because kids club is closed. Aswell as ranting a massive complaint n a public forum (trip advisor) about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually been to Carlisi's for food? I love arancini. I want to go! But not if Jeffany is going to be there. Her lip smacking is too terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh and we certainly can’t forget the time I got my child a piñata with her own face on, to smash duck out of. Plus I also gave her gifted sweets that had the word “slut” all over them and I didn’t give a duck because they were free. Also that time I left her at her own birthday party and fucked off to home and bargain

Reactions: 24
Probably an unpopular opinion I know but I actually felt a bit sorry for JSG. She was incredibly condescending but she was probably just so pleased with her achievement and she looked really lovely on her wedding day. Slimming World doesn’t address long term food issues though so she was set up to fail really.
Like me and everyone I know who has done it!

Steph The Meff: #Bekind

also Steph the Meff:
View attachment 1003343
She is actually quoted on the advert!!!

Reactions: 7
Probably an unpopular opinion I know but I actually felt a bit sorry for JSG. She was incredibly condescending but she was probably just so pleased with her achievement and she looked really lovely on her wedding day. Slimming World doesn’t address long term food issues though so she was set up to fail really.
Struggled to feel sorry for her when she was preaching ‘eat the rainbow’ and claiming to live off grape nut or whatever it was and doing massive lectures about ‘keeping focused on your goals’ and then hid it all when she piled it back on.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.