Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Travel and scran 🤢 a 3* all inclusive in Lanzarote and a weekend in Prestatyn. Proper #wanderlust 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
What really annoys me is how she can’t seem to get through one sentence without bursting out laughing!

If I had to sit through that in person, I would end up punching her I swear.

Reactions: 19
Hey DABs, been awol from this thread today… busy causing murder elsewhere you know the score 🤣

However, upon my return I was not disappointed… hairy bleeping hoop! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
pontins in prestatyn iv heard its got rave reviews go ‘ed jeff

The place she is going is actually in barmouth shes bleeping sullied it now iv been going since i was about 6 now i take my kids .
My mum stayed and said it was beautiful but not the best any way thats a tangent
Its a freebie my brother sarah went a few months ago and is currently championing it again
Scabby grabby wannabe influencer ma’s come on down …..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I clicked on the link on her bio, look at what the beggy baked bean head has put on 🙈
Nooooooo I’m still catching up and not quite over the absolute chaos and carnage that was holidaygate but this is just beyond anything 🙈 I’m all for a little entrepreneurial spirit but this is just pure beggy 😳

Reactions: 7
😂😂 why the duck does she need another holiday to recover from the last one? A couple of minor inconveniences and she’s making out it was a holiday from hell. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂 why the duck does she need another holiday to recover from the last one? A couple of minor inconveniences and she’s making out it was a holiday from hell. duck off.
You'd think she'd been caught in an earthquake or hurricane wouldn't you. One thing that confuses me... Why are there no polaroids of her child at the beach or doing anything fun? I know that playing with an adult isn't the same as playing with children nearer your own age...but on the days she wasn't in a kids club...why didnt Jeff sort her plans out and get stuff googled (i.e turtle sanctuary hours). Just bizarre to have a polaroid captioned...well we were gonna go here but instead here we are on the walk home.

Reactions: 19
Hold up, so Disney sent her clothes, ray bans and beats!?!
She’s obviously been on the scrounge again. All these companies wouldn’t give a duck if she got her chuff out. It’s all about the followers they have. Although they must have seen her engagement is woeful and half of them are probably bots

Reactions: 9
So she can’t exercise properly when she’s got a cold but with long covid she’s been fine... 🤔🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I See she’s on the ‘jes rose vinyl’bandwagon about 2 yrs too late 🤦‍♀️….. and she’s bleeping cancelled anyway cos she’s a racist, over privileged c*nt. that new wallpaper is so dated I can’t cope

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.