Scousebird blogs #20 Steph McCann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually bleeping nuts.

She's quite obviously made a scrapbook herself, annotated said scrapbook as if it's Cora writing, got Cora to "show" instagram the bleeping thing and then tells her "don't worry about that bit" or whatever, for several "bits". I'm honestly a bit speechless ...if a five year old had anything to do with actually making that scrapbook then the inside of it would look like more like the outside, presumably the only part she's let Cora touch ffs.

I think the word narcissist is too casual for what ever the duck is wrong with her. Never seen anything like it.
ive just re-watched the stories and she is actually rushing Cora past the parts cora did as if it’s irrelevant and moving her on to the put together parts that SHE did. What is wrong with this woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm laughing at "Mummy's Dress". Yeah sure Cora wanted to document that forever 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone here taken milk thistle capsules to try alleviate hangovers? Not sure if I’m supposed to take every day even if I don’t drink or just when I’m due to have a drink??? Any advice?

stefs fucked in the head … pass it on (just keeping it on topic) 🤣
I take milk thistle as I love a drink but my hangovers were getting worse. Asked in a small health business by mine as she advised the drops rather than the capsules. Take 15 drops in a drop of water twice in the day, before a night out. They honestly help 💯 I only use them on the day I’ll be drinking a fair bit 🤪 they was about £8 and have lasted ages. * This is not an advert it’s a recommendation. Unlike Steff McCann who fails to label her adverts for the shop of shite

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We’re seeing more of Cora than we have in years.

I’m thinking two things - the weekend ma tit has finally (and rightly) got under her skin. (Who remembers the “she’s with me MOST of the time” speech on holiday, “she’s very loved”) or - she’s realising how much more engagement she gets when she posts family related stuff. Do you think the penny has finally dropped that her target audience (women in her age group) are women with young families? She was onto something when she first had Cora, the funny and relatable new mum who we all enjoyed following. Now look at the absolute state of it.

Reactions: 22
she must have stopped getting freebies from that hair removal place on bold street.
Always felt sorry for the girls working there zapping her hairy minge!
Remember the time she turned up there with a full bush and was sent off to the loo with a bic. Probably snapped it in the process.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah when you have laser you need to be clean shaven and she turned up, shall we say not, of course there was a story about it.
Eee! I remember her saying she had to part her bum cheeks for them. Like ffs girl, save it for your group chat, no one wants to know about your hairy hoop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has anyone here taken milk thistle capsules to try alleviate hangovers? Not sure if I’m supposed to take every day even if I don’t drink or just when I’m due to have a drink??? Any advice?

stefs fucked in the head … pass it on (just keeping it on topic) 🤣
I take two every day and they don’t alleviate hangovers but they do speed up the liver’s natural detoxification function so you pee a lot more.

Reactions: 2
Eee! I remember her saying she had to part her bum cheeks for them. Like ffs girl, save it for your group chat, no one wants to know about your hairy hoop.
Well that mental image has ruined my Bank Holiday Monday! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha!! The state of her showing the scrapbook. Does she think she invented the idea??
‘No Cora, don’t bother showing the drawings you did, show the photos of me looking like King Jafar sitting on the throne in Coming to America..’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I dont usually comment on here I read everything though. 🤣

Heres my thoughts on the scrapbook... why so rude and nasty? When Cora was talking about how she coloured the back in gold you could see how proud she was and steph is just rushing her on.

I also noticed Cora saying "don't worry about that! Don't worry about that!" As she was flicking through the pages. I reckon they rehearsed before filming and she's copying what mum's said... especially when talking about how Cora wanted a white dress... weird!

I actually thought they'd have sat down together and made something cute... but IMO its been made, mostly by Steph just to show tattle that she does bother with her kid.

Funny enough, me and my family were on holiday at the same time as they were but we were in North Wales which we were very grateful for! Did all kinds with my 1 & 3 year old boys and when we come back I set up and activity with my 3yr old to paint a treasure box, he painted it himself, stuck gems and all kinds on it and has filled it with arcade tickets, funfair passes, little prizes, shells and stones from when we visited the beach. I haven't broadcasted it to the world and if I did I would let him take his time and explain what he'd made!

Steph if your reading this, get a grip. Stop trying to prove yourself to be something your not and enjoy that gorgeous little girl before its too late. Seriously.

Rant over 🤣 ill go back to lurking now haha.

I dont usually comment on here I read everything though. 🤣

Heres my thoughts on the scrapbook... why so rude and nasty? When Cora was talking about how she coloured the back in gold you could see how proud she was and steph is just rushing her on.

I also noticed Cora saying "don't worry about that! Don't worry about that!" As she was flicking through the pages. I reckon they rehearsed before filming and she's copying what mum's said... especially when talking about how Cora wanted a white dress... weird!

I actually thought they'd have sat down together and made something cute... but IMO its been made, mostly by Steph just to show tattle that she does bother with her kid.

Funny enough, me and my family were on holiday at the same time as they were but we were in North Wales which we were very grateful for! Did all kinds with my 1 & 3 year old boys and when we come back I set up and activity with my 3yr old to paint a treasure box, he painted it himself, stuck gems and all kinds on it and has filled it with arcade tickets, funfair passes, little prizes, shells and stones from when we visited the beach. I haven't broadcasted it to the world and if I did I would let him take his time and explain what he'd made!

Steph if your reading this, get a grip. Stop trying to prove yourself to be something your not and enjoy that gorgeous little girl before its too late. Seriously.

Rant over 🤣 ill go back to lurking now haha.
PS sorry for any spelling mistakes typed that in a rush.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Mad that, she starts by sayin “Cora wants to show you” the scrap book and the next minute she’s going to Cora “come on they want to see the scrap book” it came across as STEPH wants to show STEPHs work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she has booked a holiday to Wales just for herself. Apparently her followers suggested she needed a holiday after the tit holiday she has just been on.

Go on lads you all predicted this one 👏🏼 Wonder if she will make herself a scrap book of shite to show off (no offence to Cora)

• Haha
  • Wow
So she has booked a holiday to Wales just for herself. Apparently her followers suggested she needed a holiday after the tit holiday she has just been on.

Go on lads you all predicted this one 👏🏼 Wonder if she will make herself a scrap book of shite to show off (no offence to Cora)
And walk up Moel Famau with a candle from her shop to take a photo of once she’s at the top

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.