Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Enjoy living vicariously through me” said Jeff whilst holding a mirror in between her eyes and tilting it slightly to make her eyes appear closer than what they actu…. Oh wait…
Can’t bleeping cope with this 👏🏼👏🏼🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

“Enjoy living vicariously through me” said Jeff whilst holding a mirror in between her eyes and tilting it slightly to make her eyes appear closer than what they actu…. Oh wait…
What has made her pupils triangular?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes a grock and I thought the corset question was a DAB but then I saw the heart eyes 😍 🤮
2B58756F-792F-4142-8391-5B577556EDDF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's bored on holiday and stirring people up for views and engagement....
So “outrage marketing” is a phrase coined by a brilliant guy called Paul Stenson who owns the White Moose cafe and Charleville Lodge hotel in Dublin (been there, excellent, can’t recommend enough). Paul is genius, he takes ridiculous customer demands/requests and makes hilarious posts. He once had a customer complain there weren’t enough vegan options so he said right thats it, vegans are now banned from my cafe. It was obvious joking but caused a stir from people thinking he was seriously banning vegans and it went viral. The more people commented on the post and argued with each other, the higher his ratings went. Occasionally he would through in a sarcastic barb such as “we now operate a policy were vegans will be shot on sight” to rile it up further.

steph is attempting to emulate his success however she and her ego are bleeping it. What Paul NEVER does is use it as a platform to air his own views or to try and win the arguments. That’s not the point of it. Steph is clearly triggered by some of the comments and is arguing back but doing so seriously and then putting like ha, I’m just making you comment to boost my stats. He also has never used something so sensitive as a global pandemic which has killed millions around the world to mock peoples views about vaccines. In fact, in spite of being pro vaccine he has openly denounced discrimination of people choosing not to get it.
Here’s how you do it Steph.

what a moron

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So, she hates men. Hates vegans. Hates anti vaxxers. Hates TUI. Hates her holiday. Hates having her kid with her. Hates peoples who message her. She’s just a spiteful, nasty little horror.
Causing tit for followers. Thing is, she hasn’t the humour, personality or brains to wind people up properly for followers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly. B-Tech Paul Stenson.

for it to work you have to have the majority of people on your side, arguing back with the few against you. She has just got solely people arguing against her with no one backing her up so she is having to do the arguing herself.

i expect we may be getting an influx of anti vax DABs shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no hang on. According to her loads of jefflets say she looks like Kate Winslet
More like Kate Winnet
Please add that to the blog Blair 🤣 I showed my mate her the other day and the first thing she said was that she looked like our lovely KW. I nearly disowned her 🤣🤣

She's bored on holiday and stirring people up for views and engagement....
Same person who's whined about wearing masks. I can't even.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Please stop speaking with your mouthful. It’s disgusting. It’s also probably why your daughter does it.

It’s probably hotel staff that threw her towels in the pool.
And now, she waits for the towel owners to come down so she can have a confrontation with them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Cant take her anywhere! She is determined to cause trouble wherever she goes.
Kate and Gerry will be proud of her.

Wonder why she hasnt moved off the complex, determined to get her moneys worth from TUI.

Reactions: 14
Is there an undercover DAB in this hotel? 😂

She spent all that time telling us what a good mum she is and then leaves her child alone in a hotel room in a foreign country to put bleeping towels on a sun bed, she really is something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did she really leave her kid in the hotel room alone at 2am?! Fuckin hell!! Pure McCann behaviour. More concerned with a fuckin sunlounger than her kid. Sitting there stuffing her mozzy bitten face and swearing in front of her kid. She’s making a complete holy show of herself. Why hasn’t she left the complex and gone to the beach like normal people do?

Reactions: 21
So, she hates men. Hates vegans. Hates anti vaxxers. Hates TUI. Hates her holiday. Hates having her kid with her. Hates peoples who message her. She’s just a spiteful, nasty little horror.
Causing tit for followers. Thing is, she hasn’t the humour, personality or brains to wind people up properly for followers
Sound cos they all dislike her too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
had a look at her ex's Insta. he looks like an Ok Dad but I get the impression he's a wannabee somebody as well.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.