Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she once post a video about consent for photos? I hope she stays on holiday for ever cos she’s just the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think that Stephanie is just a disgrace.
She's a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy and she just doesn't have the vernacular she thinks she possesses

Somebody lied to her several times and
told her that she was fly, hot and sexy
and beautiful and she's nothing like that
She's nothing of the sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh no hang on. According to her loads of jefflets say she looks like Kate Winslet
More like Kate Winnet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh no hang on. According to her loads of jefflets say she looks like Kate Winslet
More like Kate Winnet
Yeah, have you seen Kate winslet on the latest ad for can’t remember which brand? she’s had some BAD work done to her face. Wouldn’t thank you for that comparison. She looks like a Jeff. A smelly, warty, infected Jeff. That is all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of all the random, outrageous, irratic, ridiculous behaviour she has shown so far on this holiday; one thing I just cannot get over is that SHES WEARING THOSE bleeping CORSETS over there!!!!!!!!

Imagine packing your case for a holiday with just you and your daughter and causets get thrown in for the night time!!!!! How does her brain work?!!! Not that any of us would be seen dead in them ANYWHERE like but defo not on a mum n daughter holiday!

JEFF YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Of all the random, outrageous, irratic, ridiculous behaviour she has shown so far on this holiday; one thing I just cannot get over is that SHES WEARING THOSE bleeping CORSETS over there!!!!!!!!

Imagine packing your case for a holiday with just you and your daughter and causets get thrown in for the night time!!!!! How does her brain work?!!! Not that any of us would be seen dead in them ANYWHERE like but defo not on a mum n daughter holiday!

JEFF YOU DO NOT REPRESENT US!
She looks like a slutty Snow White in that get up! How does she think it’s a good look?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If you were looking to follow travel bloggers, would you really go for one who only posts about the hotel she apparently hates but hasn’t left once?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Enjoy living vicariously through me” said Jeff whilst holding a mirror in between her eyes and tilting it slightly to make her eyes appear closer than what they actu…. Oh wait…
Holy duck that’s scared me… I haven’t seen that pic before. What’s her drag name? 🤣

Also on that story, she looks like she going to suffocate herself with her own tits they are that high up.
Ms.Meffany that is not a good look - stop wearing corsets

If you were looking to follow travel bloggers, would you really go for one who only posts about the hotel she apparently hates but hasn’t left once?!
Day out tomorrow… 1, 2, 3…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.