Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know loads of people who lurk on this thread! Anytime I’ve mentioned her to anyone they’ve either unfollowed ages ago or they say exactly what we do - scatty, tit ma, thinks she’s god, the type you wouldn’t trust with your fella.
I know someone that used to live with her .... Definitely can't trust her with your fella, she hasn't an ounce of morals in her.

Also I can't believe she is reading tattle on holiday. She is legit having a breakdown. Turn your phone off Jeff, go have fun 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Unbothered… of course your not, because why else would you take time out of your precious 3 hours of freedom from #WheresCora to address it. 🤣 Come on in Jeff and address the trip advisor comments. 🤣🤣
Where's she said that? I can't see it 🤣😭

Reactions: 3
Has she deleted this? 🤣
It’s on the “Travel and Scran” page, cos as well as being a tit hot business woman, top feminist, fitness guru and most of the time mum, Jeff is also a travel blogger don’t cha know!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh DABS she won't let this drop with her sarcastic kids club posts.

The daft bint doesn't realise she is posting pics of her and Cora now as the kids club is CLOSED! And she will be shipping her off in the morning, that is why the twit booked a roomed by the kids club!

She is one fat prick....and who is Karen Mefanny on TripAdvisor best profile photo ever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Noticed how all her photos are of her? None on the beach. Virtually none of Cora. It’s all her. She’s just gutted her child has got in the way of her getting goosed on a sun lounger
Bingo, she has took some with #WheresCora now.

Reactions: 9
I actually don’t mind Steph & generally found her inoffensive up until now. Omg the COMPLAINING from the very first second she got to the hotel! I thought she was all about positivity etc? She is going on, and on, and ON about the exact same things. Sort it out with the hotel privately, don’t go blasting them on social media, there’s no need & it’s just nasty, entitled behaviout. It’s really put me off her.

Reactions: 16
Ha ha on her latest story look at the face of the woman in the background shes like WTF??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually don’t mind Steph & generally found her inoffensive up until now. Omg the COMPLAINING from the very first second she got to the hotel! I thought she was all about positivity etc? She is going on, and on, and ON about the exact same things. Sort it out with the hotel privately, don’t go blasting them on social media, there’s no need & it’s just nasty, entitled behaviout. It’s really put me off her.
Don’t you find that cackle offensive?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s on the “Travel and Scran” page, cos as well as being a tit hot business woman, top feminist, fitness guru and most of the time mum, Jeff is also a travel blogger don’t cha know!
Oh she is so embarrassing. I've just seen them. The person who shouts the loudest, whilst swearing, that they're not bothered is 1000% bothered. Her child can make up her own mind when she's older about Jeff. But I know for me, I didn't forget the bullshit in my childhood in regards to my parents and I have no relationship with one of them now. I wonder if Jeff will actually care when she's 50 odd and lonely as duck. Screaming about hating men as well, when she couldn't be any more desperate for a man. Most people in their 30s, if single, don't want to be, and social pressure (especially for women) doesn't help. But just own it. Ffs. She's boring.

Jib it Jeff breath

also whoever Karen is own up please , I am seriously deceased 🤣 Bet it was our Sue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome to the Dusty Ass witches, you can pick up your membership jacket x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Today has been a great day.....the moose is rattled by the truth.....she must have snorted some white stuff to go on about men....

She has lost the plot and whoever did TripAdvisor needs the keys to the city
keys to the city 🤣🤣🤣 the decree proclaiming it so should hang where the unicesco certificate from the wOrLd HeRiTaGe WaTeRfRoNt was torn down from the other week

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who is messaging her telling her she looks happy and healthy? She looks miserable to me. Also who WAS that trip advisor review?!

The beach next to the hotel is a nudist beach, no wonder she was so desperate to get her room change, she wants a sea view so she can cock spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she only arrived on Sunday evening post 9pm, and TUI don’t work Mondays, did she really post that trip advisor review claiming there’s no mini disco etc at ALL…? yes. Yes she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The passive aggressive captions on her latest photos about them being staged before she throws her back in kids club 🙈 If the comments weren’t true she wouldn’t feel the need to defend herself so strongly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.