Scousebird blogs #19 The proper rubbish mum with a fat front bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is proper rattled, now trying to turn it into a feminist issue. Of course I would say the same to a man! Anyone desperate to get rid of their child as soon as they go on holiday with them needs to give their head a wobble, male or female. Can’t believe I even have to explain this tbh.

Reactions: 19
Men would probably get it worse to be honest. Women tend to sympathise with other women more and encourage them having ‘me time’.

Reactions: 14
She’s really, really not bothered though everyone... as she sits on her sun lounger shouting and swearing into her phone about it.

Why did she bother going away?! Could have just lay in bed at home on her phone all day 😂 God she annoys me 😂

Reactions: 11
She probably has Cora the most in terms of overnight sleeps. It’s also possible to show you’re a good mum without showing your children such as Katie piper or Luisa Zissman, they never post their kids faces. You can’t write on a public review site that having no kids club is a problem because it means you’ve got to take her with you when you go to the bar or the toilet and wonder why you’re getting backlash.

I cannot stand , straight women , bleating on about the no man narrative . So what- don’t want your kid , don’t want no man , you wanna be single ?? Highly doubt it love with the amount you go out and talk into your phone , you need people and attention.

Reactions: 15
She’s on holiday with her human accessory and still posting videos about hating men. Let it go now, you boring twit. She’s been posting all that tit for ages about empowerment etc. Not bleeping working, is it, when your hatred of men lives rent free in your head. Get off your fuckin phone and spend quality time with your kid, not your phone. And btw, that phone isn’t an extension of your personality. It’s your only friend in the world

So she has Cora most of the time?
Sorry Jeff but your lifestyle shows that you absolutely don’t.

Reactions: 10
OMG that bit of scrambled egg on her mouth, vile cow
She's prob sent all them messages to herself

• Haha
Don’t normally comment, just a lurker, but that poor kid. She’s an absolute disgraceful mum.

Reactions: 7
We have took this to another level today DABS this is historic lol

She is beyond fuming and why the duck is she throwing men into this now??? Got nothing to do with men....what a head haha she is rattled and you can see the guilt of been a terrible parent plastered all over her plastic face.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She is RATTLED!!

As for the man comment, Paul looks to be a great dad to Cora, he adores his daughter and it's reciprocated...no kids club in sight whenever he takes her away....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.